Fillies vs Colts Reactivated

Started by Dark Hooves, 2014 Oct 20, 10:07:55

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

Man this has been quiet for some long time x3
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

EspiraPhoenix

Howitzer

Peace Keeper

Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

LunarDusk

"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Peace Keeper

Ephnos

2 years later i'm back on this thread again  :]
Profile pic made by Bakasan94

Peace Keeper

Howitzer

Peace Keeper

LunarDusk

Who dares pull revitalization...

Thou shall pay for thy indiscriminate actions
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

PlatinumJoystick

Hail to the Knights Of The Dawn.

Howitzer

Nightshade star

Yesterday at 18:16:33 #22393 Last Edit: Yesterday at 18:18:48 by Nightshade Star
Hi I'm back after a few months of inactiveness

I still have an unhealthy obsession on Tom Holland

(Avatar credit to MNR_Art, couldn't read it that well)

Go Up