Fillies vs Colts Reactivated

Started by Dark Hooves, 2014 Oct 20, 10:07:55

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Howitzer

If it's stupid but works, it isn't stupid
 Knights of Dawns, because we're pretty much dead

LunarDusk

All this time away...and it seems the score is still a bit low...figures.

"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

moonbeam16

Purple

moonbeam16

EspiraPhoenix

Peace Keeper

Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

brobrobippy

Thanks for being the best community out there all you Bronies! ( and Pegisisters )

EspiraPhoenix

moonbeam16

Peace Keeper

Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

moonbeam16

EspiraPhoenix

Purple

Howitzer

Peace Keeper

EspiraPhoenix

Howitzer

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

For sanity sake just have it be left at 117

Peace Keeper

lol wow trying to win for the fillys side, and here I am accidentally dropping numbers.

Go Up