Fillies vs Colts Reactivated

Started by Dark Hooves, 2014 Oct 20, 10:07:55

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Jcfraven

Men and Women of all ages came to the great wall, carving utensils nearby, as the cloaked individual explained the nature of this game.

Grizzly

But then there was Fire and with fire came disparity. Heat and cold, life and death, and of course, light and dark
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

Jcfraven

"The two genders of our planet," the individual started, shouting, "shall go to war these next few months, the war done on this wall alone. The guys shall put the number 1 more below, the girls 1 more above. Every time an individual carves their next number, anyone else can carve theirs, but that individual can't until another carves. The goal is 500 positive or 500 negative, respective to the gender," he explains to the crowd, with a booming voice.

Grizzly

in the end, only dark will remain.

LunarDusk

-125 And there is one person that would rise out of the shadows and shoulder that darkness
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Jcfraven

Most of the crowd laughed, and started to walk away, before the exits were shut. "Once one side wins, the remaining individuals shall leave. Until then, all of you shall stay here, and carve," the individual finished, disappearing, leaving a crowd to carve, with the number currently on -126 in the present day.

LunarDusk

-127 Last chance to defect before me Frigid and Jcfraven trample over you
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Jcfraven

*Different stories [emoji14]

Nightshade Star

Jcfraven

EspiraPhoenix

Jcfraven

Grizzly

HA! THERE ARE FILLIES HERE!!!

-129!

EspiraPhoenix

Grizzly

Peace Keeper

Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Grizzly

Peace Keeper

Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

EspiraPhoenix

Grizzly

Go Up