previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Grey Leaf

2014 Oct 01, 09:53:39 Last Edit: 2014 Oct 01, 13:17:50 by Grey Leaf
Name: Grey Leaf
Race: Earth chroma pony
Description: Black mane and tail, grey coat, silver eyes
CM: a Grey Leaf
Personality: Quiet but not shy, leader, mentor, patient, watcher, listens, empathetic, 'ponies of few words'
Abilty: Not much of an ability, but he is able to drain color from vegetation, which he can store on himself (indicated by coat color near the area of absorption changing to that colour, kind if as if it is being filled up like a cup) he can then apply this colour to any object, however how widespread the colour change is depends on how much of that colour he has absorbed.

Ramisha

But shouldn't he be a unicorn with that ability? That ability is impossible for earth ponies to preform

ReiPie10

Well, Ramisha, magic isn't limited to unicorns. Pegasi can control the weather, and earth ponies are the only ones who can plant crops, so it's possible that there are other, rarer kinds of magic that other kinds of ponies can perform.

-ReiMar-

Earth Chroma Pony - I take it it's either a special speciaes or some kind of mutant. Ramisha's logic kinda out of place here)
;)

My Earth Pony mage used tools, so whatevs)
lol

Ramisha

Yes but changing the weather and preforming magic are... bah, why even bother. And my logic is not out of place!!  >:/ it is very inplacey.  :]

ReiPie10

Well, all ponies are shown to have magic. And this is an "earth chroma pony", so I'm assuming the Chroma is some kind of magic mutation, or another species. We just have to trust Grey Leaf's headcanon.

MrEmu

Quote from: ReiPie10 on 2014 Oct 01, 17:43:19
We just have to trust Grey Leaf's headcanon.
We've seen the Earth ponies magic, it's the unseen kind in growing plants or the type with potions, as we'v seen Apple Bloom try in "Twilight Time".

Ramisha has a point, also why trust someone elses head-cannon?
Why shouldn't they trust ours? What makes theirs superior to ours?

I'm not bashing the OC, I'm saying is Ram DOES have a point, don't act like her logic is 'out of place' when she's going by show cannon, if anything the head-cannon is out of place.

ReiPie10

Quote from: MrEmu on 2014 Oct 01, 18:14:55Ramisha has a point, also why trust someone elses head-cannon?
Why shouldn't they trust ours? What makes theirs superior to ours?

Well, I'm saying that there have been no "chroma" ponies in the series before. That doesn't mean they don't exist. It doesn't mean they exist, either, but we can allow him to have his chroma headcanon OC thing without automatically saying "That's not in the show, it's false. Go away."

Ramisha

That is true, but I hope he will make a tribe or countrky of Chromatic ponies, so his pony isn't a uber special the-last-of-its-kind pony!  That would not be ok with me. Or most people on the forum.

Go Up