Request Thread! (OPEN)

Started by sulfur, 2014 Sep 27, 19:12:56

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

sulfur

2014 Sep 27, 19:12:56 Last Edit: 2016 Jun 01, 19:34:19 by sulfur
I'm gonna reopen my thread!
Even if you don't have a picture i'll try my best from the description.
At the moment my tablet is broken so traditional drawings is what your stuck with, Really sorry.
I will do colour if i feel like it.
Also if you want a picture of two or more oc's can I have the scenario you want them in.
Examples:

Spoiler: show

Finished

-ReiMar-

Sometimes I'm glad to be awake at this late hour)
ovO

I'm requesting Ebon Scar) In your style, she might look well))
:]

As for writing...I'll need a bit more info on the comic)
:P

GlassMirror

Would you like to draw my Dragon Pony Relic? I like your style, especially this picture that you drew:

Here's Relic: http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2014/261/7/e/i_an_by_sulfur_tfp-d7zmgwr.png

sulfur

Quote from: GlassMirror on 2014 Sep 27, 20:25:44
Would you like to draw my Dragon Pony Relic? I like your style, especially this picture that you drew:

Here's Relic: http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2014/261/7/e/i_an_by_sulfur_tfp-d7zmgwr.png

Here you go!

ReiMar what oc?

GlassMirror

oh nice!
his backlegs are also claws to, but it's fine! ^-^

sulfur

2014 Sep 27, 21:29:44 #5 Last Edit: 2014 Sep 28, 09:12:01 by sulfur
Sorry glad you like it!

Post Merge

ReiMar your pic is finished! :D

SparklestheUnicorn337

Could you make my OCs Star Showers and Patience standing next to each other please? I'd like it to be in colour, if that's not a problem!  ^-^

sulfur

Quote from: SparklestheUnicorn337 on 2014 Sep 28, 12:23:45
Could you make my OCs Star Showers and Patience standing next to each other please? I'd like it to be in colour, if that's not a problem!  ^-^

No problem. Do you want them next to each other doing a specific thing or not. And dose the other one have a cutie mark, What colour is the first one? 

SparklestheUnicorn337

It'd be interesting to see them sipping tea and playing chess, if that's not too much for you to do.  X3 Also, yes, she does have a cutie mark, it just took me a while to draw it out. And for the first one, her cutie mark is just three white stars.
Thankyou!  ^-^

sulfur

GlassMirror

would you like to do another pic for me? :3

sulfur

Yeah if you want one, no problem!  ^-^

Naura

Love your style! Do you think you could draw Hewan and Hawan for me?
 This first is Hewan and his cm.

An this is Hawan and his cm.
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

GlassMirror

Quote from: sulfur on 2014 Oct 01, 01:44:57
Yeah if you want one, no problem!  ^-^

draw these two for me?

sulfur

Naura, GlassMirror no problem could you give me an idea of what kind of scene you both want your characters in? ^-^

GlassMirror

sulfur

Quote from: GlassMirror on 2014 Oct 01, 17:33:14
like this:

Sorry but you know that lions and horses/ponies have totally different anatomy. I can do lion versions of your oc if you really want that pose, otherwise i'll have to change it.....

GlassMirror

Quote from: sulfur on 2014 Oct 01, 17:50:03
Quote from: GlassMirror on 2014 Oct 01, 17:33:14
like this:

Sorry but you know that lions and horses/ponies have totally different anatomy. I can do lion versions of your oc if you really want that pose, otherwise i'll have to change it.....

no I meant the scenes not the lions lol
you can draw my OCs with any pose you want :3

sulfur

Cool I didn't want offend.....

Naura

2014 Oct 02, 02:26:37 #19 Last Edit: 2014 Oct 02, 02:30:10 by Naura
You can make their poses like this:

But make it like they are in the clouds, so Hewan take Aj's place, while Hawan takes Dashies place, so Hewan walks on a cloud.
But if you find it too hard, you can make whatever you want with their poses and background.
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Go Up