The City never sleeps... Come on Jump in!!

Started by Redacted, 2014 Sep 20, 00:49:47

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dark Hooves

<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

waaaaaaah

I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs
Book Keeper - Sketch Art - Star Diver

Maplewood

"Hector start recording this " maple whispers "as you wish sir" a voice replied in side his head

Dark Hooves

//he is, he performs secret missions that only the royal family know about

Lynx Talon keeps cool. Shall we find your friend that disappeared without a trait.
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Scribble Books

2014 Sep 29, 22:50:44 #84 Last Edit: 2014 Sep 29, 23:01:58 by Scribble Books
Scribble Books smiled at Book Keeper. She was obviously trying to lighten the mood and it helped Scribble feel a little safer. She felt like she could be friends with her. They probably shared similar interests, namely books. She still wasn't sure about the other ponies. Lynx Talon said he did top secret missions, which made Scribble nervous, and the pony standing behind them started whispering something, which also made Scribble suspicious about this group of ponies. She  decidedly didn't trust the Lynx and the pony standing back in the darkness. Even her fascination with alicorns couldn't save her from her doubts. Actually meeting one wasn't as fanciful as she daydreamed it would be - in fact it was rather intimidating. A pony with wings and a horn now seemed other-earthly and bizarre, like a feverish dream.
But on the other hand, she liked Book Keeper and if she was friends with the other ponies and trusted them, then they probably weren't as bad as Scribble pictured.
"I feel like I can trust you, Book Keeper. And if you're friends with these other two ponies then I think I can trust them too. I was going to go home after I closed shop, but if you need my help with something then I promise I will do what I can to help you."
Suddenly a tornado sprung out of no where. Scribble jumped and grabbed the pony closest to her which happened to be Book Keeper and hid her face in her mane until the wind died down.

Dark Hooves

He whispers to Scribble. I apologize for causing any mistrust, it is for everypony's protection that I keep my classified activities from the public.

waaaaaaah

"There there," Book Keeper patted the unicorn mare holding onto her for dear life reassuringly. She looked at her and said, "Thanks, I really appreciate it. I came to Manehattan to look for a missing pony named Quick Start. Lynx here said that he'd  help me search, and if you will too, we might be able to find him!"
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs

Scribble Books

Scribble let go of Book Keeper. "You're friend's missing? That's awful! I will help you find him." Scribble smiled a real smile for the first time in a long time. "Just like a real-life adventure." she said. So that's what these ponies were up to. They were all helping her new friend find a lost pony. She decided she liked alicorns again and decided that the weirdness she experience was no different than other ponies' weirdnesses. Even I'm weird! Scribble smiled again. She felt her confidence flooding back and despite everything that had scared her before, none of it seemed important anymore. There was a lost pony that needed to be found and she was going to do what she could to help these ponies on their mission.
Scribble pulled out a quill and parchment from her saddlebag and wrote a note for her brother, Scrabble, that helped her run her bookshop. 'Scrabble - I met some ponies that need my help. I don't know how long I'll be gone, but I'm in good company. One of them is an alicorn! (I think I might like him). You'll be fine running the shop by yourself and don't forget this friday is half-off on foal's books. Love, Scribble.' Scribble tucked the note in the crack of the door.
When Lynx whispered to her, it felt like something a special somepony would do and she blushed. She officially had a crush on the handsome alicorn.

Dark Hooves

Your face is red, do you need some water?

Scribble Books

2014 Sep 30, 09:34:19 #89 Last Edit: 2014 Sep 30, 09:37:22 by Scribble Books
The alicorn was a gentleman too! He was so close to her. He whispered to her. He was an alicorn. He was handsome and mysterious; mysterious like a good story. Scribble couldn't hold it in any longer. She leaned forward, closed her eyes, and kissed Lynx Talon on the mouth.

Dark Hooves

2014 Sep 30, 09:42:30 #90 Last Edit: 2014 Sep 30, 09:46:15 by Dark Hooves
Lynx Talon is struck silent by the unexpected kiss from Scribble, a very pleasant surprise from a beautiful mare. His thoughts were racing until a vision from a prior battle entered his mind which he curled into a ball on the ground shaking intensely.

His pupils became very tiny as his SEED factor became active.

//lynx talon's eyes are orange, but the pupils became very tiny like this

Spoiler: show

waaaaaaah

Book Keeper held up her hooves to her mouth with stars in her eyes and a goofy smile on her face.
-Me

My OCs

Scribble Books

The kiss was warm and even though she felt Lynx hesitate at first, he seemed receptive afterwards. The thrill of kissing made Scribble feel like flying (if she had wings). That was until she felt a shudder go through the alicorn and he dropped to the ground and started shaking, his pupils shrank, and something started to beep.
Scribble put a hoof to her mouth. What have I done?
If she knew her kiss would have this kind of reaction, she would never have done it. The alicorn had completely changed from a strong, confident stallion to a tiny colt that was hiding under his covers afraid of the thunder. Scribble knelt down and looked Lynx in the eyes, which seemed to look right through her into some terrible nightmare. Scribble blinked back a tear. "Lynx? Lynx Talon? Can you hear me? I-I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that, I'm sorry."
She hugged Lynx around the neck, hugging him tightly, trying to bring back the confident stallion she loved. Her perfumed mane fell over her shoulders and across Lynx's muzzle. Scribble cried openly.

Dark Hooves

Lynx hears Scribble and snaps out the spell, he then stands up looking at Scribble his SEED Factor still active.

Sorry about worrying you, I'm alright. (Dang it, I thought I had mastered this ability. I guess not.) He hugs her back kissing her cheek and rubbing her head.

//inside of parenthesis is him thinking, not speaking

waaaaaaah

Book Keeper's expression changed from one of glee to one of horror when Lynx fell to the ground, twitching. Before she could do anything, the brown unicorn rushed forward and hugged the alicorn, crying. She breathed a sigh of relief when Lnyx snapped out of his flashback, and smiled that goofy smile of hers when he kissed the unicorn's cheek and hugged her.
-Me

My OCs

Dark Hooves

You snapped me out of the flashback I was having. Well since you two know about my eyes, you mustn't tell anypony. His heightened dimension sense picks up the stallion hiding in the shadows recording their actions. He fires his mana beam only aiming to scare him off and not hit him.

waaaaaaah

Book Keeper mouth dropped open in surprise when Lnyx fired the mana beam.
-Me

My OCs

Dark Hooves

Why so surprised, a lot of magic wielders can focus their mana into a beam.

Scribble Books

For Scribble, it didn't matter what happened next. She had love, she had adventure, and she felt like she had known these two ponies all her life even though she had only met them a few minutes ago.

waaaaaaah

Book Keeper stood there gaping for a moment, then shook her head quickly. "It's not that, but the amount of power that I felt behind it! That was an incredible amount of power! I mean, I know you're an alicorn and all, but still!"
-Me

My OCs

Go Up