Filly/Mare X Colt/Stallion Love

Started by LilacPetal123, 2014 Sep 01, 17:29:02

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

bladeblitz

"Life May Seem Like A Lie But It Is A Bridge We Have To Cross." - Kellen Von Borries

Silverstreamie

OOC:

IC: Silverstream giggled a bit,
I love how you do things they way you like to do, it makes you who you are, it makes life so wonderful, thanks for your understanding, let god bless you...

bladeblitz

sorry you just looked so adorable
nestles your mane ;)
"Life May Seem Like A Lie But It Is A Bridge We Have To Cross." - Kellen Von Borries

Silverstreamie

OOC: I love pictures...

IC: "Oh um thank you." she replied while blushing a bit.
I love how you do things they way you like to do, it makes you who you are, it makes life so wonderful, thanks for your understanding, let god bless you...

bladeblitz

wanna go on a super awsome dungeon crawl adventure :3

Silverstreamie

OOC:

IC: "Well, I do like adventures, sure." she replied while she sat down and clapped her front hooves 3 times.

Doomato

Doomato sighed, "I wonder why I'm even here..."

bladeblitz

Doomato

Doomato sniffed the air; something in the meadow didn't seen right to him, so he galloped over to investigate.

Silverstreamie

Quote from: bladeblitz on 2014 Sep 07, 17:50:48
hop on my back :P

OOC:

IC: "Ok?" Silverstream climbed on Bladeblitz's back and holds on.

Doomato

Doomato stopped and noticed the two, "Zeeblezooble! Up to your romantic exploits again, are ya'!?"

bladeblitz

teleports us to the everfree

Silverstreamie

OOC:

IC: Silverstream blinked twice, "Wow... how did you do that?"

Doomato

Doomato chuckled, slightly. "I can tell that a pursuit may be in order."

Maplewood

All this time maple had been trying to figure out why his friend was becoming so dare he say it romantic and as he stumbled into the everfree forest it was his mission to find out what happened.

bladeblitz

well if i told you how you would lose interest curiosity keeps it fascinating ^-^

Maplewood

Maple had been going around and everfree forest trying to find blitz when he tripped on a root causeing him to somersault down a hill though some thorn bush to come to a loud thump face first on the ground in frontof blitz and his mare friend. "That really really hurt" maple groaned still face first in the dirt.

spectrumSpell

walks around in the distance
General spectrumspell, leader of the THE Pegasus four
:D

bladeblitz

maple when did you get here :s

Maplewood

"I was kinda up that hill " maple pointed up the hill.

Go Up