Filly/Mare X Colt/Stallion Love

Started by LilacPetal123, 2014 Sep 01, 17:29:02

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

LilacPetal123

2014 Sep 01, 17:29:02 Last Edit: 2014 Oct 08, 03:45:10 by LilacPetal123
Hello everypony, I made this thrend of two OCs who are oddly in this shipping mine and bladeblitz's, other ponies and foals can join.

bladeblitz

"Life May Seem Like A Lie But It Is A Bridge We Have To Cross." - Kellen Von Borries

LilacPetal123

OOC: Thanks, but a form is required to roleplay here though...  x3

Doomato

((Name: Doomato
Species: Earth pony
Appearance: Royal blue fur, baby blue eyes, short spiky mane and tail, cutiemark is three silver cogs.
Other: I'll let him explain. ;)

Could you please tell me how this works? ^-^))

LilacPetal123

OOC: It works by a stallion (bladeblitz) meets up with a filly and secretly falls in love with her, the filly doesn't know (me), but the stallion was with his pony friend or friends when he became in love, so the boys tried to convince him to snap out of it but he ignoes and tries to find a way for the filly to notice his crush on her.

Doomato

((Right... Doom is a self-employed inventor who I created NOT to have any thoughts of love. Making a certain story play out for every OC isn't how an RP is supposed to go. May an exception be made for Doom? I would be REALLY greatful. ^-^))

LilacPetal123

OOC: Well Doom can be one of the stallions who tries to talk bladeblitz's OC out of it.

IC:

Doomato

((That would be perfect! Thank you so much! lol))

LilacPetal123

Doomato

((So. When are we gonna start? o.O))

LilacPetal123

OOC: When bladeblitz comes on a makes a form, he is one of the main characters here...

IC:

Maplewood

Name: maplewood
Species: earth
Appearance:charcoal grey coat,sky blue eyes,dirty blonde mane with a silver streak and his cutie mark is a blowtorch and hammer in a crisscross.
other: a military technican that loves to build and creat things which usely go boom (is also a cyborg pony but for this rp he can be his post accident self).

bladeblitz

Oh I was suppose to make a form... OOPS! Well what now I wanna start. 0:)
"Life May Seem Like A Lie But It Is A Bridge We Have To Cross." - Kellen Von Borries

LilacPetal123

OOC: Me: "Anypony want to start it off?"

IC:

Doomato

((Sure! But it looks like Blade's logged-off... X3))

Maplewood

bladeblitz

Maplewood

((And everyone else was gone  ono))

bladeblitz

Maplewood

((Oh wait your here I guess we can start  :D))

Go Up