3D Models from White Pony

Started by White Pony, 2014 Aug 17, 00:02:05

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

White Pony

Thank you Thundergirl for the encouragement.  I appreciate it.  Thank you. :)

Thundergirl

you're welcome!^-^
These 3d ponies looks amazing :D
Guess id you can make any animation :\

White Pony

2016 Oct 03, 15:50:10 #42 Last Edit: 2017 Aug 24, 04:22:16 by White Pony Reason: Updated image source from PhotoBucket to Imgur

Finished modeling, mapping and rigging of my version of the Red Dragon. 

Rikifive

Awwwww amazing work!  :3
I wish I could do something like these!   :P

BludSpammd

Quote from: Rikifive on 2016 Oct 06, 06:34:50
Awwwww amazing work!  :3
I wish I could do something like these!   :P

I can! Just believe!

White Pony

On another forum, there was some confusion about the various icons present in and around the Red Dragon 3D model...

The four-sided spike icons are bones which are placed at strategic locations, just like our own skeletal system, to aid in the support and locomotion of our own body.  I use a bright red color for the right side of the body and bright green for the left side of the body.  The colors are not really necessary, but it helps with handling and posing of the 3D character.

The control rig are the orange colored rings and/or circle icons scattered around the outside of the body.  Each control ring or circle is used to position/pose several bones at once.  This helps to speed up the animation process-- so the animator doesn't have to position each and every single bone in the 3D character. 

There's much, much more detail/information concerning rigging a 3D character.  I'll stop here for now so I don't bore some of you to death.  :)

White Pony

2016 Oct 11, 12:37:46 #46 Last Edit: 2017 Aug 24, 04:24:23 by White Pony Reason: Updated image source from PhotoBucket to Imgur

... and posed.

Thundergirl

White Pony

Quote from: Thundergirl on 2016 Nov 05, 08:17:06
This looks like LoE red dragon!

It's my interpretation of the LoE's Red Dragon.   

McClaw

Fluffy boots, rainbow-colored big "lollipop" -- this is White Pony's down time, isn't it?
Watch for "Census Taker" (pegasus), "Chuck Wagon" (earth pony), and "Bug Hunter" (unicorn).

Xira~

Oh hey, you make some really good models there White! Love the boots, also the dragon is pretty nice.

White Pony

Quote from: Segatendo on 2017 Mar 25, 20:56:07
Oh hey, you make some really good models there White! Love the boots, also the dragon is pretty nice.

Thank you...  the Red Dragon model is being used in my silly little 3D storyline here: Dragon Research - 3D Story-Art

Thundergirl

Go Up