Quote from: McSleuthburger on 2015 Nov 27, 09:39:47
0/10 Not enough seascapes

But I've never been to the sea.  D:

Post Merge

Quote from: SparklestheUnicorn337 on 2015 Nov 27, 16:34:30
Oooh that winter landscape is GORGEOUS! Sooo pretty!  <3

Thank you. X3

Princess Darcy

Both of those pictures are stunning!  Amazing work!

Ba2sai

All the little winter calm.

Peace Keeper

Wow. Looks pretty relaxing sitting in front of a frozen pond.

Such details in this drawing, and the perspective gives in more of the natural area.

Even though it is cold in this picture, that pony sure looks warm with the jacket.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Ba2sai

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2015 Dec 24, 18:05:57
Wow. Looks pretty relaxing sitting in front of a frozen pond.

Such details in this drawing, and the perspective gives in more of the natural area.

Even though it is cold in this picture, that pony sure looks warm with the jacket.

I knew that there connoisseurs of calm. Thanks/)

cloudwilk

Both your winter pieces are beautiful <3

[I]"Want to see where I came from??"[/I]Jump into the portal and find out!

Ba2sai

HI!!! Its me... again.  :P

Ba2sai

Peace Keeper

That night pic really gets to me. Suspense yet looks kinda calm with the huge open night sky.

The next pic is how I like to law calm. Open field next to a river. Interesting adding Applejack's hat on a branch.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Ba2sai

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2016 Apr 20, 21:33:05
That night pic really gets to me. Suspense yet looks kinda calm with the huge open night sky.

The next pic is how I like to law calm. Open field next to a river. Interesting adding Applejack's hat on a branch.

Thank you. Hat Applejack I painted to highlight the direction of drawing. :P

Ba2sai

Ba2sai

Peace Keeper

1st image: Love the sunrise and the haze effect on the background. That balloon looks like it is far away drifting along over the lands.

2nd image: lol at first I thought it was an attempt to color in an actual image. Those details, just too amazing. That fog really adds to how humid and cool the river is.

These two are really amazing. Great work.

Ba2sai

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2016 Aug 12, 14:54:17
1st image: Love the sunrise and the haze effect on the background. That balloon looks like it is far away drifting along over the lands.

2nd image: lol at first I thought it was an attempt to color in an actual image. Those details, just too amazing. That fog really adds to how humid and cool the river is.

These two are really amazing. Great work.

Thank your comments my favorite award.  СПАСИБО! ^-^

Ba2sai

I am trying to draw strokes. ono

Go Up