Chibi's Art Requests - CLOSED

Started by ChibiGrrl, 2014 May 25, 01:24:55

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ChibiGrrl

2015 Jul 03, 20:11:01 #80 Last Edit: 2015 Jul 06, 00:08:25 by ChibiGrrl
Quote from: City Lights on 2014 Sep 01, 18:45:45
Hullo~!! Here is my request for my OC, City Lights.

Type of Creature: My OC. (Profile picture.)
Choose Format: Colored. Look at my profile picture. :3
Choose Style: Anthro
Pose: You can choose.
*Accessories: Dark red scarf
*Extra markings: Three dark colored freckles next to eye.

^ CM is a city building split into four parts, each represents a different season.

Note: I kept having the nagging feeling I was always forgetting something, and found this request buried in my thread...  :o
@City Lights: I am so so sorry for keeping you waiting so long! I'll put you on the list right away, please forgive me...

Post Merge

Here's your finished request Arcen, hope she looks the way you like. I also remembered her flowers~ :nod:

Spoiler: show

Arcen

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw... ono

She looks so beautiful! Like, look how her mane came up so nicely!  :3

I thank you for your hard work immensely, Chibi! Now Sunny have finally sprouted into life!

Also, i hope you manage to stay on this business, for i think there'll be much people out there who will be satisfied as i am!  ;)

Cheers! o/

Glorified be Chat-O-Landia, where friendship blossoms!

AnthroYuu

Name of Character - Lilian Blossom
Type of Creature (i.e. OC, Ponyfied character of "Blank", dragon, gryphon, zebra, bat-pony, etc.) - Pony OC
Choose Type - Original
Choose Art Style - Show quality?
Choose Format (if you choose Colored, please list the color scheme if unable to provide a pic) - Coloured
Appearance (any links or images you have, Pony Creator is fine too)

*Pose (if not listed, I'll just choose one myself) - Artist's choice :3
*Background (if not listed, it will just be a solid color) - None
*Accessories (headgear, clothing, jewelry, weapons, etc.) - lavender beanie
*Extra markings (scars, tattoos, etc.) - None ~

ChibiGrrl

Aww, I'm so glad you love it Arcen. And thank you eternally for being so awesome about the long wait.  ^-^

@AnthroYuu: You have been added to the list~  :3   

PrincessButton

Oops, I guess I waited too long to request. :] I'll wait until you have room on your list again.
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

ChibiGrrl

Heyo, it's Cheebs...

I'm not going to make much progress with requests in the next week. I promised a friend of mine I would paint some figurines for her before I head back home from North Carolina. (I may post pics if you want to see them later)

Sorry for the delay, I promise to work on them again as soon as I can. :nod:

ChibiGrrl

*Bump* Just popping in for another update.  X3

Because my college courses are starting up again (on August 20th, to be precise), I will be closing this thread for a month.
I will either re-open this thread - if it's still here - or make a new request thread upon my return.

To @Grizzly @SparklestheUnicorn337 @City Lights @AnthroYuu and @PrincessButton - Important!

This does not mean that I have stopped working on your requests, it just means that I will not be able to upload your pieces while I'm away.
I ask for your patience, you're all wonderful people and I really want to finish my art for you guys.  <3

So that's it, I'm off to prepare for the next step in my journey. I hope to hear from you all again when I get back.  :D

Grizzly

awwkay~ No probs, i can wait~ The more i wait the more sweet it will be :D :D :D
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

ChibiGrrl

*bump* Another update...

Since this thread wasn't lost in the depths of the forums, I'll have no need to start a new one.
This means I'll have to make some alterations here (update art examples, fix spoilers, etc.)...

Important: For those of you waiting for art from me, I will be PMing you WIP Sketches (Work In Progress)
of your requested drawing. This is to be certain that you're getting what you ask for, a chance to make any changes/updates, or things like that.

These may take some time, since I have assignments to do this weekend.

CrazymattCaptain

Quote from: ChibiGrrl on 2015 Jun 30, 01:32:26
CrazymattCaptain, your OC is now complete! :D

I did de-saturate the colors a little to keep in more in show style, hope you don't mind... :ajshifty:

<3 love it! thanks!

and yeah the flat colors of my OC are quite bright and I always let the artist have a little freedom with how to make it look nice in their style.
The Crazy Pink Pony of The Brony Show
CrazymattCaptain
thebronyshow.net

ChibiGrrl

You're very welcome, I'm so glad you like it. :)

ChibiGrrl

Changes Made:
1) Added a new style - lineless ponies!
2) Removed "Black and White" and "Shaded" formats

Update! Only two more weeks of classes and then I'll have a short break to tackle these requests on my list. Thank you all so much for your patience! <3

ChibiGrrl

Changes Made:
1) Removed my old Anthro example to make a new revamped version.
2) Put City Light's request off to the side, only because it's been a few months since she's been active here and I want to finish the others on my list. (I know for a fact you other three are active here.)

Grizzly

I'm still active =3

Also, don't know about the others by i myself like the wait, i know that the longer i'll wait the sweeter it'll be!

ChibiGrrl

@Grizzly It's finally dine, yay! I really hope you like it, sorry you had to wait so long... :ajshifty:

Grizzly

ChibiGrrl

ChibiGrrl

Important Notice!

After I finish up the requests on my list, I will be locking up this thread. This doesn't mean that I've stopped doing art, I'm just moving my main base of operations back to DeviantArt.
A link to my DA page will always be in the signature of my forum profile. If you'd like a request, you will be able to make one there.

Hope you all had a Merry Christmas and have an awesome 2016!

Sincerely, Cheebs

Go Up