Started by ChibiGrrl, 2014 May 25, 01:24:55

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ChibiGrrl

To CrazyMattCaptain and Arcen:
Thank you for your interest in my art and for your wonderful patience. X3
I promise to get to your requests as soon as I'm able. Thank you again so much~

To everyone else:
Also, I will have to out my work on hold for a week. March 9-13 I should be able to get more arts done because Spring Break!

I also may have do do a roll call of sorts on my OC request list later, make sure that everyone is still willing to wait for their arts. :ajshifty:

GoldenTerrabyte

I'm wondering though, if you'd be able to try my wolf character instead of Rain, since you already have drawn Rain? If you can't do wolves that's fine, I'm just curious!
pepsehhhh

ChibiGrrl

2015 Mar 08, 00:13:46 #42 Last Edit: 2015 Mar 08, 00:15:37 by ChibiGrrl
I could try try my hand at drawing a wolf, sure thing~!  ^-^
Just give me some references and I'll modify your request when I update my request list.

Notice! For those currently on the request list, the roll call/shuffle will be ending on Monday.
Please respond to the PM sent to you in order to keep your spot on the request list.

That's all for now, see you later guys.

GoldenTerrabyte

Okay, great! For my first time trying wolves, I actually found them easier(and more fun personally, that's why I have him :P) to draw than ponies, and it may be even easier for you, you already can do anthro ponies, so it's a short jump to an anthro wolf! As for references, my current avatar's the best pic of him yet! (But he doesn't need to have a shovel. And he could be a little dirtier.) So yeah, good luck, and most importantly have fun!
pepsehhhh

ChibiGrrl

Why thank you  ^-^

Unfortunately, your profile pic doesn't appear correctly on my laptop. But I can use that neat link you have in your signature~
Is it Doro that you'd like me to draw?

GoldenTerrabyte

2015 Mar 08, 00:37:06 #45 Last Edit: 2015 Mar 08, 00:46:41 by Yellowpikmin476
Doro's the one, yeah! And my avatar's the same pic as on the OC page, so you have the right one
pepsehhhh

Rush of MLP

Are there any more request slots open?

ChibiGrrl

2015 Mar 08, 00:42:57 #47 Last Edit: 2015 Mar 10, 20:23:43 by ChibiGrrl
There will be, once I can get a couple requests finished and depending on how the shuffle turns out~  X3

Just FYI:
Dear Alexandas, gormittie, and City Lights,
I've temporarily put your requests off to the side to be finished at a later date. I just wanted to shorten my list to make it less overwhelming...

And so, the list has been updated and the roll call has come to a close. I hope to have Check's request done in a few days.

Post Merge

And Check's request is done, whoo! Hope you like it. :D

[spoiler]

Checkmate

ChibiGrrl

2015 Mar 24, 10:36:09 #49 Last Edit: 2015 Mar 24, 10:42:28 by ChibiGrrl
Here ya go Yellowpikmin, finally finished Doro for you. So, is he muddy enough~?   ^-^

On another note: My request list is getting smaller, whew!  :D

[spoiler]

GoldenTerrabyte

2015 Mar 24, 13:26:44 #50 Last Edit: 2015 Mar 24, 14:42:48 by Yellowpikmin476
Wow, this is your first time doing an anthro wolf?! It's so adorable, I love it!

Doro's shovel is magic by the way. It can create puddles, that's why he has it. As well as where that puddle came from.
pepsehhhh

ChibiGrrl

A magic shovel? That's pretty cool!  :D

Anyway, glad that you and Check like your arts~

GoldenTerrabyte

pepsehhhh

Grizzly

:O Cheebs is doing requests? :O

Well, if you're still accepting, c-could you draw something for me? X3 Anything you'd like involving Pascalo Blue X3

Also, i have like 2 requests of my own i wanna finish, one of them probably wont go on my art page cause reasons X3
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

ChibiGrrl

And here we go, Takadaroba's colored OC is finished~! That headset though...  :I
Hope you like it. I can PM you the version with the white background if you prefer.

[spoiler]

Takadaroba

Wow! It looks absolutely amazing!  :D
Thank you so much! I appreciate this  ^-^
Oh yeah, I also went ahead and added the cutie mark onto the picture. I hope you don't mind  :P
But thatnks again, it's perfect c:
If a normal soul weighs 21 grams, a fat person's soul must weigh 21 uh... graham crackers!
[move][/move]

ChibiGrrl

*facehoof* I'm so sorry for forgetting the cutie mark!  >.<
Well, at least it all worked out in the end, glad you like it  ^-^
Note to self: check artwork thoroughly before uploading...

ChibiGrrl

2015 Apr 07, 23:19:17 #57 Last Edit: 2015 Apr 08, 00:04:25 by ChibiGrrl
Note: I am deeply sorry that the method which I use to color the eyes has been rather inconsistent.
It's just that alot of time passes between requests and I keep using different tools/brushes...I'm very sorry!  D:

And Naura's colored chibi OC request is completed!  :)
Spoiler: show

Grizzly

hawwwwwwwwwwwwww, that's sooooo cute X3
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

ChibiGrrl

Thank you Grizzly~  ^-^

If you'd like to make an official request thing by filling out the form one the first page, feel free to!
I plan to do something like a "name-in-hat" method for choosing the order of the next 4 requests...

Go Up