Chibi's Art Requests - CLOSED

Started by ChibiGrrl, 2014 May 25, 01:24:55

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Takadaroba

Like previously stated in past posts, may I get one when you're freed up?  :P
I would like mine to be in original style, colored. Also, can you add a gaming headset over his head please? Also, could you make is sunglasses sliding down his face a little bit? Sorry for so much asking, but I love your art style!  :D

Here's some references
Spoiler: show
If a normal soul weighs 21 grams, a fat person's soul must weigh 21 uh... graham crackers!
[move][/move]

Naura

2014 Jul 29, 03:03:02 #21 Last Edit: 2014 Jul 29, 05:38:00 by Naura
 I've changed my mind a little, could you make Syringa Scent and Bright Grace together in chibi style and colored, if that's okay?

The ribbon should be smaller and filled with the colour of her eyes...

Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

ChibiGrrl

Of course! I shall keep working on my request list until I can get to your
drawings. Thank you for being so patient, you guys are awesome :D

GoldenTerrabyte

2014 Jul 29, 11:19:45 #23 Last Edit: 2014 Jul 29, 11:43:22 by Yellowpikmin476
Oh, your welcome. And also, what does your Anthro look like?

Post Merge

I do know what Anthro is because Jenzy does them but I'm just wondering how they look done by you.
pepsehhhh

ChibiGrrl

2014 Jul 29, 15:28:55 #24 Last Edit: 2014 Jul 31, 01:35:15 by ChibiGrrl
I'll be busy drawing the next few days. So I'll try to post some references of my
"Chibi" and "Anthro" styles here as soon as I can!  ^-^

Post Merge

Radiovid Zebra OC finished!

[spoiler][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/A8y3YV0.jpg[/img]

LightningMane

welp my OC looks like this im the blue pegasus on the right http://i.imgur.com/ATHuczH.png

ChibiGrrl

2014 Aug 20, 17:20:59 #26 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 20, 17:22:31 by ChibiGrrl
Okay, just thought I'd bump this and announce that I now have reference drawings of my chibi and anthro style ponies.
You can find them in the spoiler.  :D

Silverfan, I'm almost done with your OC drawing, I just need to add the finishing touches and then I'll upload it sometime in the next couple days.

Checkmate and alexandas, I have rough sketches done for your OC's, I'm just wondering if you had a particular pose in mind for them? PM me when you can. . .

That's all for now my little ponies! Thank you for your patience, you guys are so awesome 8)

Silverfan118

Quote from: ChibiGrrl on 2014 Aug 20, 17:20:59
Okay, just thought I'd bump this and announce that I now have reference drawings of my chibi and anthro style ponies.
You can find them in the spoiler.  :D

Silverfan, I'm almost done with your OC drawing, I just need to add the finishing touches and then I'll upload it sometime in the next couple days.

Checkmate and alexandas, I have rough sketches done for your OC's, I'm just wondering if you had a particular pose in mind for them? PM me when you can. . .

That's all for now my little ponies! Thank you for your patience, you guys are so awesome 8)

awesome! I can't wait for the finished result! ^^

City Lights

2014 Sep 01, 18:45:45 #28 Last Edit: 2014 Sep 05, 02:33:04 by City Lights
Hullo~!! Here is my request for my OC, City Lights.

Type of Creature: My OC. (Profile picture.)
Choose Format: Colored. Look at my profile picture. :3
Choose Style: Anthro
Pose: You can choose.
*Accessories: Dark red scarf
*Extra markings: Three dark colored freckles next to eye.
The city lights never fade.

I AM THE TOAST GOBLIN~!!!

Doomato

Creature: OC.
Format: Colored.
Style: Regular MLP.
Pose: Stallion Doom standing and smiling while eating a sugar-doughnut with his eyes open and crums on his mouth.

Picture:

It's the only picture I have but you can imagine his cutiemark being three metal cogs. X3

ChibiGrrl

*Bump* :ajshifty:

Anyway, Just letting you all know that I'm back in school and won't have as much time to draw.
I will still be working on my exhaustive list of current requests however.

Please continue to be patient with me, I'm really sorry for the long wait!  X3

City Lights

I also forgot to add my cutie mark. My cutie mark is a city building split into four parts, and in each one it's a different season. Sorry for not including this. q.q I am a terrible pony.
The city lights never fade.

I AM THE TOAST GOBLIN~!!!

ChibiGrrl

Hey everypony, sorry for not being very active here lately, I had lost my motivation to draw for awhile...  :c

But now I'm back, and I will try very hard to finish all of your requests!
Also, I will be updating my reference pictures for my anthro and chibi styles since they've changed in the past couple months.

Please continue to be patient with me, I offer my deepest apologies for making you wait so long...
On another note, all my drawing will be done with my tablet, since the camera on my new phone is terrible.

Silverfan118

It's ok! We all have lives to deal with, there's nothing wrong with taking a break! Glad you got your drawing mojo back! Just remember to take your time and don't force yourself to finish them so quick :3 glad to know your back in buisness!

ChibiGrrl

Silverfan, I shall try to finish up your drawing some time this weekend~!  :]

Silverfan118

It's quite alright! Take your time like i said! ^^

ChibiGrrl

Finished Silverfan's shaded chibi OC request...even did my first background.  X3
Very fun to draw, I look forward to doing more. ^^

[spoiler]

Silverfan118

Quote from: ChibiGrrl on 2015 Feb 21, 13:03:09
Finished Silverfan's shaded chibi OC request...even did my first background.  X3
Very fun to draw, I look forward to doing more. ^^

[spoiler]

Thank you so much, Silvia looks adorable! I can't wait to see more drawings as soon as they pop up!

CrazymattCaptain

you have quite acute style. :3
and I see your backlog and understand real life comes first, so take your time.
I'll be here for the game for a long time so I'll eventually make my way back and see the end result. 0:)

OC Reference with Accessories: http://fav.me/d8756r1
Type of Creature: Unicorn
Colored pic, Original Style
I don't have a Pose in mind.
Accessories: glasses and a dark blue vest
Extra markings:
   facial hair: chops and a mustache
   cutie mark:
        colors: http://i.imgur.com/NXDoe79.png (beaker can be grey or a very light blue)
        shape: http://i.imgur.com/YIuXjEc.jpg

another statement of my OC on the forums: link
The Crazy Pink Pony of The Brony Show
CrazymattCaptain
thebronyshow.net

Arcen

Must say you have a very pretty style. It makes my eyes sparkle just by seeing your drawings!  ^-^

I see you have lots of requests, but... Do you think you could find some time to draw my OC, Sunny Day?  :3

Type of Creature: Earth Pony

Format: Colored. Here's a reference pic for ya, so you can see her color scheme:
Spoiler: Sunny Day! • show

Style: Original MLP

Pose: Hmmmm... Make her in any pose you want, really! Just make sure that, whatever she'll be doing, use a sincere smile on her! Cause that's kinda what i think about her. Happy and Radiant pone~

Accessories: A flower ribbon on the back of her mane. Add that and it'll be already perfect to me! But if you want, you may add more things that you think it may look good on her, including tail accesories if it strikes your fancy. But that's just if you want~

Extra Markings: No need for those.

Cutie Mark: As the image shows, it's a Sunflower. She's kinda your gardener pony and also a flower seller.

Glorified be Chat-O-Landia, where friendship blossoms!

Go Up