(Herd Roleplay) Everfree Forest (Jump-In)

Started by Tabbyte, 2014 May 07, 06:52:36

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Snowcraft_Pony

"No, I do not approve of such magic, and I doubt your mother would agree either."

Grizzly

Blue's ears flopped down, she spat out the branch and sat down with a sigh. "I'm already in trouble for not being home now, guess adding to it isn't exactly smart... So, what am i supposed to do?" She asked.
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

Snowcraft_Pony

"Go home, your mother will be worried and we have to fight here"

Grizzly

2014 May 29, 13:58:57 #223 Last Edit: 2014 May 29, 14:28:48 by Grizzly
Blue sighed. "Alright... This really is no place for a filly..." She whispered with a defeated voice and lowered her head.

Post Merge

((yeah, so i guess Blue is leaving this RP :c take her to the edge of the forest or something and i'll give her a proper write off))

LunarDusk

"Insane one first? You wish." Lunar replied as both his hooves glowed. The archmage wanted the biggest threat to disappear seeing how he didn't want to use up too much energy. "However..."  he pointed his right hoof at the red dressed pony. "You go first." Lunar punched 10 projectiles from his front hooves, each 1 at a time for every step he took towards the red dressed pony.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Snowcraft_Pony

Seeing the red dressed pony and Lunar distracted with one another, Shade turned tail and ran to his village.

Grizzly

Blue still sat before Scarlet, waiting to be sent off, back home. She couldn't help but feel sad.

Snowcraft_Pony

Scarlet couldn't help but feel Blue's pain... "Very well, you can stay, but stay out of sight!"

Grizzly

Blue smiled widely jumped at Scarlet with a happy hug. "Thank you~!" She said, then let her go and saluted. "Going to hide right now!" She ran of to the nearest hut and jumped in through the window.

Snowcraft_Pony

Scarlet sighed and picked up her staff using her magic, and prepared to fight her enemy, only to she Shade burst into the village yelling. "High priest Valamore is here!"

LunarDusk

The projectiles were starting to cause smoke to reduce visibility but Lunar was starting to tire out.  "Ugh." He turned around and tried to sound like he's in good shape,thinking that Shade is still around. "I'd love to stick around but..I should go now." Lunar runs blindly on the same trail that Shade took.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Grizzly

((just a question, are you're undead weak against holy magic? Just asking, cause the only spell blue knows now is the light, which is an undeveloped holy spell, so it could have some effect))

Snowcraft_Pony

((Yeah, they are))

Shade swiveled around as several of the Scarlet Knights burst fourth into the village, causing chaos to break lose. Scarlet, who didn't know any combat magic, simply started bashing the invading ponies on the head with her staff.
Shade meanwhile was doing his best against eight Knights....

Grizzly

Blue was peeking from the window, watching the chaos outside and trying not to be spotted. Every time she had a feeling something would turn to the window, or something passed by, she ducked out of sight.

LunarDusk

The fatigue started to set in and Lunar was slowing down. "Urgh, not now..." he says before he collapses on the ground unconcious.
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Sky Riot

celestial string music is heard in the distance
Individualist, sometimes social

Grizzly

Blue peaked out of the window a bit more when hearing the "music". "What now..." She whispered. She turned her head a bit and saw one of the enemies looking straight at her. She ducked down and pressed herself against the wall, hoping that he wouldn't go in the hut she was hiding in to investigate.

Snowcraft_Pony

Blue got unlucky, the knight didn't investigate... He came flying through the window.

Grizzly

Blue cried out and cowered against the wall.

Snowcraft_Pony

"All whom harbour..." the pony trailed off, falling unconscious, but Blue was unaware of a second pony.

Go Up