[Herd - RP] Cutie Mark Campaigners

Started by ccchekov, 2014 Apr 23, 03:08:31

previous topic - next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Go Down

ccchekov

2014 Apr 23, 03:08:31 Last Edit: 2014 Oct 02, 12:17:57 by ccchekov





cutie mark campaigners are go


Spoiler:  what is an rp herd? • show
it means taking on the role of a character and acting it out in-game


cutie mark campaigners is an rp herd for fillies and colts who wish to come together and discover their talents as a team.
are you a blank flanked youngling wanting to discover their special talent? this is the herd for you!
maybe you are cutie marked, and would like to help these littluns in their quest for their talents? hop aboard!
or maybe you would just like to make friends? join in! 


Spoiler: Register Form • show

[center]
OC Name:
Race:
Gender:
Age (filly/mare, etc):
Reference Picture (not required) (just in case artworks): [/center]


Spoiler: Members • show

[Spoiler=Earth Pone]
Panna
Sugar
Trinitrotoluene
Axie Spot

[Spoiler=Winged Pone]
Snow Shifter
boop beep
[/spoiler]
[Spoiler=Magic Pone]
Vienna Leomanne
Velvet Knight
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Spoiler: Rules • show

be friendly
be nice
be adorable


Spoiler: Inventory • show




Spoiler: Art • show

Spoiler: Cutie Mark Campaignin' • show

Spoiler: Cutie Mark Campaigners Pillow Warriors • show



Spoiler: Cutie Mark Campaigners Fashion Designers • show



Spoiler: Cutie Mark Campaigners Hair Stylists • show





: ^)




Axie

Axie's a filly, and i could maybe join.. i'll consider it and write out a Register Form in the future, okay? ^^
Skype - axis.spot / Steam - Axiee (id/Axiee, name is different)

ccchekov

Quote from: Axie on 2014 Apr 23, 06:53:04
Axie's a filly, and i could maybe join.. i'll consider it and write out a Register Form in the future, okay? ^^


omgosh
that would be great ;w;
: ^)




Axie

Quote from: ccchekov on 2014 Apr 23, 07:04:52
Quote from: Axie on 2014 Apr 23, 06:53:04
Axie's a filly, and i could maybe join.. i'll consider it and write out a Register Form in the future, okay? ^^


omgosh
that would be great ;w;


i would, i would.. it's tempting, but I'm already signing up for another Herd.. Unless you want me to make 2 seperate characters since i have a pegisi Axie and an earth pony Axie :v
Skype - axis.spot / Steam - Axiee (id/Axiee, name is different)

ccchekov

Quote from: Axie on 2014 Apr 23, 07:20:37
Quote from: ccchekov on 2014 Apr 23, 07:04:52
Quote from: Axie on 2014 Apr 23, 06:53:04
Axie's a filly, and i could maybe join.. i'll consider it and write out a Register Form in the future, okay? ^^


omgosh
that would be great ;w;


i would, i would.. it's tempting, but I'm already signing up for another Herd.. Unless you want me to make 2 seperate characters since i have a pegisi Axie and an earth pony Axie :v


oh, it's fine XD
i cant ask you to go through the trouble of doing that
: ^)




Axie

Quote from: ccchekov on 2014 Apr 23, 07:24:39
Quote from: Axie on 2014 Apr 23, 07:20:37
Quote from: ccchekov on 2014 Apr 23, 07:04:52
Quote from: Axie on 2014 Apr 23, 06:53:04
Axie's a filly, and i could maybe join.. i'll consider it and write out a Register Form in the future, okay? ^^


omgosh
that would be great ;w;


i would, i would.. it's tempting, but I'm already signing up for another Herd.. Unless you want me to make 2 seperate characters since i have a pegisi Axie and an earth pony Axie :v


oh, it's fine XD
i cant ask you to go through the trouble of doing that


I guess i can still try.. if i'm inactive, i'm sorry ;3;

OC Name: Axie Spot
Race: Earth Poni
Gender: Female
Age (filly/mare, etc): 14 - 16 (Undecided)
Reference Picture (not required) (just in case artworks): http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/433778828491501452/E6932EF17DAEF9BE0AA9DDC3538661BC2B1C719F/ I drew the picture myself anyway, and notice the sand on her face along with the tans on her neck.
Skype - axis.spot / Steam - Axiee (id/Axiee, name is different)

ccchekov

Quote from: Axie on 2014 Apr 23, 07:41:34
OC Name: Axie Spot
Race: Earth Poni
Gender: Female
Age (filly/mare, etc): 14 - 16 (Undecided)
Reference Picture (not required) (just in case artworks): http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/433778828491501452/E6932EF17DAEF9BE0AA9DDC3538661BC2B1C719F/ I drew the picture myself anyway, and notice the sand on her face along with the tans on her neck.


great! welcome aboard  :3
: ^)




Axie

Yay! First to get recruited by posting on this thread! +100XP
Skype - axis.spot / Steam - Axiee (id/Axiee, name is different)

Snowldier

OC Name: Snow Shifter
Race: Pegasus
Gender: Male
Age (filly/mare, etc): Colt
Reference Picture (not required) (just in case artworks):
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198070568195

ccchekov

Quote from: Snowldier on 2014 Apr 23, 10:27:17
OC Name: Snow Shifter
Race: Pegasus
Gender: Male
Age (filly/mare, etc): Colt
Reference Picture (not required) (just in case artworks):
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198070568195


great! welcome aboard :)
: ^)




344forever

I know it isn't really an application but I just wanted to pipe in and say this sounds adorable. When the full game comes out and I am able to go back to my bit making strategy maybe I could try helping you all out in someway like event maker for the RPs or maybe supply you with items idk? Cause that would be really cool! Anyway, power on ponies I hope your herd comes out strong and in many numbers!  0:)
~REMEMBER! REALITY IS AN ILLUSION, THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM, BUY GOLD, BYE!!!!~

ccchekov

Quote from: 344forever on 2014 Apr 23, 12:25:10
I know it isn't really an application but I just wanted to pipe in and say this sounds adorable. When the full game comes out and I am able to go back to my bit making strategy maybe I could try helping you all out in someway like event maker for the RPs or maybe supply you with items idk? Cause that would be really cool! Anyway, power on ponies I hope your herd comes out strong and in many numbers!  0:)


gosh, thank you!
your support will be greatly appreciated :3 and yes, that would be really cool indeed!
: ^)




VelvetSketch

OC name: Velvet Knight
Race: Unicorn
Gender: Female!
Age: Filly  :D
Reference pic: None. But I can describe her!
She has a white-blue coat and red eyes. and her mane is a dark maroon color. She has dark grey streaks in her hair.  ^-^
I hope I get accepted :D :D :D :D
yay

SolarStorm

I hope it's okay to leave a message saying good luck with your very lovely herd  ^-^

This looks like an adorable RP Herd, and has the potential of being really really popular one.
So I want to wish you the best of luck!

Also, your art is adorable, sweet celestia

EliteAspect

I REAAALLLY LOVE THE ART!!!! <3  :D


Anyways, I wish to join.

OC Name: Vienna Leomanne
Race: Unicorn
Gender: Female
Age (filly/mare, etc): Filly
Reference Picture (not required) (just in case artworks):
Spoiler: show
 3lL/Awj+/+v+Atz9AwAAJCwAAAAAAAAzM7OfZmamH/ciRNMAfkk4DNA0BA==  (Import this code into the pony creator on the LoE website.)

ccchekov

2014 Aug 11, 22:02:30 #15 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 11, 22:06:18 by ccchekov
Quote from: VelvetSketch on 2014 Jun 09, 21:09:47
OC name: Velvet Knight
Race: Unicorn
Gender: Female!
Age: Filly  :D
Reference pic: None. But I can describe her!
She has a white-blue coat and red eyes. and her mane is a dark maroon color. She has dark grey streaks in her hair.  ^-^
I hope I get accepted :D :D :D :D


you're in!

Post Merge

Quote from: EliteAspect on 2014 Aug 06, 01:10:06
I REAAALLLY LOVE THE ART!!!! <3  :D


Anyways, I wish to join.

OC Name: Vienna Leomanne
Race: Unicorn
Gender: Female
Age (filly/mare, etc): Filly
Reference Picture (not required) (just in case artworks):
Spoiler: show
 3lL/Awj+/+v+Atz9AwAAJCwAAAAAAAAzM7OfZmamH/ciRNMAfkk4DNA0BA==  (Import this code into the pony creator on the LoE website.)



thank you!

you're in!

Post Merge

Quote from: SolarStorm on 2014 Jun 17, 17:12:07
I hope it's okay to leave a message saying good luck with your very lovely herd  ^-^

This looks like an adorable RP Herd, and has the potential of being really really popular one.
So I want to wish you the best of luck!

Also, your art is adorable, sweet celestia


golly thank you so much
: ^)




Beep Boop

OC Name: boop beep
Race: winged pone
Gender: Colt
Age (filly/mare, etc): age 8
Reference: looks like derpy but with blue hair and blue eyes  :P

ccchekov

Quote from: Beep Boop on 2014 Aug 15, 18:53:54
OC Name: boop beep
Race: winged pone
Gender: Colt
Age (filly/mare, etc): age 8
Reference: looks like derpy but with blue hair and blue eyes  :P


accepted! welcome aboard!
: ^)




Go Up