[Herd] Evershade Crusaders

Started by Lost Solstice, 2014 Apr 19, 23:48:28

previous topic - next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Go Down

-ReiMar-

So...what the guild's for and are there any other guilds yet?) ^ ^''
X3

L4DSmoker101

Hey it's Arcania Wonder Storm Quill, this message is for you, um I joined our group in Steam and so did Rainy Belle (L4DTank101) and could you make us admins alongside you and teal plz  ;) thanks
I am Arcania Wonder. I'm back with my herd, and I have used my unicorn magic to revive my Element of Community, the Element of Trust.

Lost Solstice

Quote from: -ReiMar- on 2014 Jun 17, 16:24:53
So...what the guild's for and are there any other guilds yet?) ^ ^''
X3

Hello -ReiMar-,

        Our herd's existence was made based on the principal of community. We want to help anypony and everypony within our herd and out of our herd alike. No one should every be alone and should always have somepony to be friends with. If you are a team player and like seeing others smile and defending others, you can be sure the Evershade Crusaders will stand by you. There are a great many herds other than ours that may or may not promote the same ideals as we do but having a wide range of herds is what makes LOE and any other adventure rpg game so good. Hope this helped mate!

Signed,
    Storm Quill


Quote from: L4DSmoker101 on 2014 Jun 20, 11:09:07
Hey it's Arcania Wonder Storm Quill, this message is for you, um I joined our group in Steam and so did Rainy Belle (L4DTank101) and could you make us admins alongside you and teal plz  ;) thanks


Hello Arcania Wonder,

        I'll be sure to make you admins asap mate, hope to play a game with y'all real soon!

Signed,
    Storm Quill
Never let the light fade from your eyes lest your path stray from being straight and true.

-ReiMar-

OC Name: Serpent Scale
OC Age: 20
OC Race: Pegasus for in game purposes. Actually she's a Half-Dragon
OC Gender: Female
OC Talent: Fire Magic; some of Dragon's strength
Reason: Well, it's nice to have people by your side to face monsters of the Everfree)) ^^
:D

Lost Solstice

Quote from: -ReiMar- on 2014 Jun 23, 17:22:58
OC Name: Serpent Scale
OC Age: 20
OC Race: Pegasus for in game purposes. Actually she's a Half-Dragon
OC Gender: Female
OC Talent: Fire Magic; some of Dragon's strength
Reason: Well, it's nice to have people by your side to face monsters of the Everfree)) ^^
:D


Welcome to the Herd Serpent Scale, nice to have you with us :)
Never let the light fade from your eyes lest your path stray from being straight and true.

Naura

OC Name: Naura
OC Age: Unknown
OC Race: Earth pony
OC Gender: Female
OC Talent: Can make huge vines come out of the ground, ability over nature growth, but always faints after too powerful uses of her talent...
Reason: Love to help, plus my Oc lives in everfree, so yeah ovO Also, I got an idea of the last element: Element of helpfulness. What do you think?
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Lost Solstice

Quote from: Naura on 2014 Jun 24, 16:56:08
OC Name: Naura
OC Age: Unknown
OC Race: Earth pony
OC Gender: Female
OC Talent: Can make huge vines come out of the ground, ability over nature growth, but always faints after too powerful uses of her talent...
Reason: Love to help, plus my Oc lives in everfree, so yeah ovO Also, I got an idea of the last element: Element of helpfulness. What do you think?


Welcome to the herd Naura, nice to have you amongst the crusaders! I'll discuss it with the other Elements and see what they think, thanks for pitching the idea! It'll most likely be turned into something that flows better but goes with the general idea of helping  ^-^
Never let the light fade from your eyes lest your path stray from being straight and true.

Pandette

2014 Jul 07, 16:51:11 #27 Last Edit: 2014 Jul 07, 20:15:48 by Pandette
I want to fill out one even though I'm already in  :D

OC Name: Spring Tapia
OC Age: 18
OC Race: Pegasus
OC Gender: Mare
OC Talent: Fighting using her music
Reason: To have fun and make more friends!
*Flying pony noises*

Naura

In the upcoming server weekend, will levade be the main server for this herd?
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Pandette

Quote from: Naura on 2014 Jul 07, 17:01:29
In the upcoming server weekend, will levade be the main server for this herd?

Yeah I think so.
*Flying pony noises*

Lost Solstice

Quote from: Pandette on 2014 Jul 07, 16:51:11
I want to fill out one even though I'm already in  :D

OC Name: Spring Tapia
OC Age: 18
OC Race: Pegasus
OC Gender: Mare
OC Talent: Fighting using her music
Reason: To have fun and make more friends!


Nice to finally see you on the forum Spring Tapia :) Glad you could join us! Hope your summer has been going well thus far!

Quote from: Naura on 2014 Jul 07, 17:01:29
In the upcoming server weekend, will levade be the main server for this herd?


Levade will in fact be our main server. An update will be posted if there are any changes to it. Hope you're having a wonderful summer!
Never let the light fade from your eyes lest your path stray from being straight and true.

Peace Keeper

August 8th is coming very near, and I'm excited to meet y'all again. I would like to inform to all of you, where will our meeting place be?
I want all of us to meet together on day one. I was thinking in front of the Everfree Forest portal in Ponyville. If not, we can take a vote on it.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Verdant Tome

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2014 Jul 31, 00:24:57
August 8th is coming very near, and I'm excited to meet y'all again. I would like to inform to all of you, where will our meeting place be?
I want all of us to meet together on day one. I was thinking in front of the Everfree Forest portal in Ponyville. If not, we can take a vote on it.
I have no objections. I'll be ready and waiting as soon as the weekend starts.

Naura

I'll be gone the first day, plus I have two other herds I'll want to meet up with, so I'll see how many of you I can play with...
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Peace Keeper

Quote from: Naura on 2014 Jul 31, 00:57:39
I'll be gone the first day, plus I have two other herds I'll want to meet up with, so I'll see how many of you I can play with...


Don't worry. We will update you on our whereabouts. Looking forward to seeing you soon.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

-ReiMar-

I have a holed memory, I might forget about 8th. ^^'' I'm afraid of that, but will do my best to come around)
Might take a note or smthn...
:P

Lost Solstice

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2014 Jul 31, 00:24:57
August 8th is coming very near, and I'm excited to meet y'all again. I would like to inform to all of you, where will our meeting place be?
I want all of us to meet together on day one. I was thinking in front of the Everfree Forest portal in Ponyville. If not, we can take a vote on it.

Definitely, I shall update the news.
Never let the light fade from your eyes lest your path stray from being straight and true.

Sammykins1211

OC Name: Peri Frost
OC Age: 17
OC Race: Pegasus
OC Gender: Mare
OC Talent: Fights with icicles and snowballs 
Reason: To make more friends!  :D

Lost Solstice

Quote from: Sammykins1211 on 2014 Aug 07, 18:03:20
OC Name: Peri Frost
OC Age: 17
OC Race: Pegasus
OC Gender: Mare
OC Talent: Fights with icicles and snowballs 
Reason: To make more friends!  :D


Welcome to the Herd Peri Frost! Will you be joining us tomorrow during the OSW?
Never let the light fade from your eyes lest your path stray from being straight and true.

344forever

Servers are up! Can't wait to crusade with you all some more!
~REMEMBER! REALITY IS AN ILLUSION, THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM, BUY GOLD, BYE!!!!~

Go Up