Three OCs

Started by Filigree, 2014 Jan 23, 23:37:27

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Filigree

2014 Jan 23, 23:37:27 Last Edit: 2014 Jan 24, 10:17:09 by Filigree
Hello! I think I'm a little late to the game in creating OC ponies, but I figured if I'm going to try out LoE, I'd better have some ponies to try it out with. Meet Filigree, Wingdings, and Mulberry! (May as well make one of each, right?)

Spoiler: show
Filigree (Unicorn)
The oldest of the three, Filigree is a young adult pony with a dapple gray coat. Her cutie mark is a decorated spiral, and her special talent is design. She's bold and confident, and occasionally a little opinionated. She's also a little nit-picky: for her, excellence is details, details, details.

Wingdings (Pegasus)
Wingdings is an excitable and rather clumsy mint green pony. She frequently overestimates her flying abilities. Her cutie mark is three falling feathers, and her special talent is an affinity for birds. She can take a joke much better than Filigree, and doesn't mind being laughed at.

Mulberry (Earth Pony)
Although he may have grown up on a farm, don't mistake Mulberry for a country bumpkin. This purple earth pony is a learned scholar on the subject of botany. He's soft-spoken and polite, and is sometimes easily pushed around--but don't step on his prized petunias (you won't like him when he's angry).

Go Up