The Late Cutie Marks OOC

Started by Renatan, 2014 Jan 29, 18:35:02

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Renatan

Just the OOC thread. Please keep all OOC here unless urgent! Thanks!

Remember to post here at least once to receive notifications from the OOC  :]
Beware the writer. She will feed off everything you say and store it into her memory, so don't be surprised if a few years from now you open up a book and see something you said years ago there. I'm always watching ovO

MinorityBat

I know it's a little sudden of me to be posting this. I haven't even been accepted yet. But I'm pretty excited about the RP, so I'm just curious.

I have two questions.

When should we start roleplaying? After a certain number of people sign up? Or can we start after we sign up?

And as for how the ponies band together, are we creating the story of how that happens as the roleplayers? Or do you have a specific idea for it?

zendayafan111

im just letting you know since my pony already has her cutie mark shes just going to be a blank flank now :3
Stay Happy!

Renatan

Quote from: MinorityBat on 2014 Jan 30, 21:35:25
I know it's a little sudden of me to be posting this. I haven't even been accepted yet. But I'm pretty excited about the RP, so I'm just curious.

I have two questions.

When should we start roleplaying? After a certain number of people sign up? Or can we start after we sign up?

And as for how the ponies band together, are we creating the story of how that happens as the roleplayers? Or do you have a specific idea for it?

That moment when you thought you replied but didn't  :I

1. I think we can start as soon as I stop being lazy, get off my butt, and finish my OCs. We have a good amount of ponies and new characters can join even after we start.

2. We're just going to wing it  :D
Beware the writer. She will feed off everything you say and store it into her memory, so don't be surprised if a few years from now you open up a book and see something you said years ago there. I'm always watching ovO

MinorityBat

Quote from: Renatan on 2014 Feb 08, 20:12:28
OOC:

Ya'll can't keep OOC in OOC!

Oh gawd whywhywhywhy?  D:

Okay.

The reason why I asked a question in the original thread is because you weren't replying to anything I posted in the OOC thread for a week. Otherwise I wouldn't have.

I'm not that mad, but next time, please don't say stuff like that.

Quote from: Renatan on 2014 Feb 08, 20:06:23

1. I think we can start as soon as I stop being lazy, get off my butt, and finish my OCs. We have a good amount of ponies and new characters can join even after we start.

1. Yay!

2. Double yay! I actually have an idea for the story.

Renatan

Quote from: MinorityBat on 2014 Feb 09, 19:06:36
OOC:

Okay.

The reason why I asked a question in the original thread is because you weren't replying to anything I posted in the OOC thread for a week. Otherwise I wouldn't have.

1. Yay!

You seem confused. My first quote wasn't serious. I use sarcasm and joke around all the time. 90% of the time when I say things like that I'm not be serious. The OOC is no big deal; we can just delete it when we start. If anyone is mad it should be me, considering that you just had a rather nasty and serious response to me saying that.

Yes. Now Renatan is being a serious bugger, and she ain't pretty when that happens.

PONIES ARE A BIG BLOODY DEAL. DO YOU NOT COMPREHEND THIS, SOLDIER? >:C
^^^
We lost her, doctor.

MinorityBat

Quote from: Renatan on 2014 Feb 09, 21:34:33
OOC:

Okay.

1. Yay!

You seem confused. My first quote wasn't serious. I use sarcasm and joke around all the time. 90% of the time when I say things like that I'm not be serious. The OOC is no big deal; we can just delete it when we start. If anyone is mad it should be me, considering that you just had a rather nasty and serious response to me saying that.

Yes. Now Renatan is being a serious bugger, and she ain't pretty when that happens.

^^^
We lost her, doctor.

I'm sorry. I didn't know you weren't being serious.

Renatan

Quote from: MinorityBat on 2014 Feb 09, 22:13:47
Quote from: Renatan on 2014 Feb 09, 21:34:33
OOC:

Okay.

1. Yay!

^^^
We lost her, doctor.

I'm sorry. I didn't know you weren't being serious.

That's right, you better be sorry!  >:(

Naw', it's cool. I love everybody  :D I forgave you before it was cool to forgive.

zendayafan111

* sits in corner waiting for rp to start o.o *
Stay Happy!

MinorityBat

Could we start? Or do you need to need to post the other characters you're going to use?

zendayafan111

Stay Happy!

Renatan

Oh, yea. We can start. I'm having an inactivity streak  X3

MinorityBat

Quote from: Renatan on 2014 Feb 21, 10:49:17
Oh, yea. We can start. I'm having an inactivity streak  X3

Yay!  :D

It's ok. I procrastinate all the time.

Grizzly

I've been wondering and got an idea, and want to know your opinion about it. What if my OCs cutie mark would disappear as part of the story. She would still remember that she did have one, how she got it and even the field for which it applies, but just cant make it reappear.

(Posting the question here as well mainly so i can follow this thread X3)
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

Renatan

Quote from: Grizzly on 2014 Apr 07, 09:32:07
I've been wondering and got an idea, and want to know your opinion about it. What if my OCs cutie mark would disappear as part of the story. She would still remember that she did have one, how she got it and even the field for which it applies, but just cant make it reappear.

(Posting the question here as well mainly so i can follow this thread X3)

Sure, why not? *shrug*  :]

Go Up