MLP: Friendship is The Grid! (Sign Up, Adventure RP)

Started by Omega_Khaos, 2013 Oct 24, 04:19:28

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

moonlight7starshine

((alright))
moonlight looked at madoka soo now what do we do.

that moment when the people you rp with come on when your about to sleep..

Puynsi

Jericho keeps dragging holo-screens full with data

[glow=black,2,300]Now we sit, watch and perhaps learn a little...[/glow]

HunterOfTheDark

"Assuming that we even need to learn anything. After all, my energy bow worked fine against those familiars."
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

Omega_Khaos

Asterian Starfall

2013 Dec 03, 09:44:57 #184 Last Edit: 2013 Dec 03, 09:48:26 by Asterian
The Ghost quietly prepared himself against his opponent, looking closely at the artifacts before him. He had hardly an idea of their intent or purpose, but he strapped the duel disk to himself and loaded the deck. He walked over to the edge of his side of the field and prepared. He struck a shady yet noble pose as he nodded, indicating he was ready.

Then played his theme... The same song over and over inside his head...

((FYI, Asterian's-- and my own -- theme is "Rinzler" from Tron: Legacy.))
"Luck is how you explain an overly-variabled scenario that went in your favor." - Asterian Élire Starfall

Omega_Khaos

Quote from: Asterian on 2013 Dec 03, 09:44:57
The Ghost quietly prepared himself against his opponent, looking closely at the artifacts before him. He had hardly an idea of their intent or purpose, but he strapped the duel disk to himself and loaded the deck. He walked over to the edge of his side of the field and prepared. He struck a shady yet noble pose as he nodded, indicating he was ready.

Then played his theme... The same song over and over inside his head...

((FYI, Asterian's-- and my own -- theme is "Rinzler" from Tron: Legacy.))

((Am still awaiting your choice.))

Asterian Starfall

Quote from: Omega_Khaos on 2013 Dec 03, 12:18:56

((Yeah, I'm afraid I don't know THAT much about Yu-Gi-Oh! to play in your format... Impass reached.))
"Luck is how you explain an overly-variabled scenario that went in your favor." - Asterian Élire Starfall

Omega_Khaos

Quote from: Asterian on 2013 Dec 03, 14:20:47
Quote from: Omega_Khaos on 2013 Dec 03, 12:18:56

((Yeah, I'm afraid I don't know THAT much about Yu-Gi-Oh! to play in your format... Impass reached.))

((Then i guess you will have a surprise then.))

The disk held in telekonesis  before The Mage Master activates also activating Asterian's disk.
(Before turn With deck draw 5 cards. 4* and lower monsters can be called without the use of another unless the effect of said card requires it. Trap cards must be set before activation spells can be use immediately or set for later use. field spells can only have one active. grave can only be touched by certain cards and monsters for either return to hand or revival to field.)
anoucer says, "Turn One is Mage Master's. Let the battle begin."
Spoiler: Battle Begins: Mage Master Vs Ghost of the System • show

Mage Master LP: 8000 Deck: Blackwing
Ghost of the System LP: 8000 Deck: ??? (Asterian deck is of choice. Can make own deck. Must follow rules listed for Yu-Gi-oH! standing in ability from previous post.)

Spoiler: Duel Turn Order(each battle post will have one of each of the following. if blank then nothing happens.) • show

Draw phase
Standby phase
Main phase 1
Battle Phase
Main phase 2
End phase.

Draw Phase
Salia says, "My turn, Draw." Salia Draws a card from her deck and places it in her hand.
Standby Phase
Main Phase 1
"First i set one monster in defense mode and place two cards face down."
Battle Phase
Can't be done first turn.
Main phase 2
End Phase
Salia says, "I end my turn. Your move Ghost."

Spoiler:  Salia's Field(Currently); think of battle city from the show for field look • show

(Hand holds three cards)
{Field Zone = 0}[None][None][Def Monster(Face down)][None][None]{Grave Yard = 0} {Removed From Play}
{Extra Deck = 5}[None][None][Face Down card][Face Down Card][None]{Deck = 34/40}

HunterOfTheDark

Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

Omega_Khaos

2013 Dec 06, 01:07:14 #189 Last Edit: 2013 Dec 12, 01:23:30 by Omega_Khaos
((Sorry for this y'all but until I can complete the Chara sheets and get a PM form Asterian that he can is still in this, I am putting the RP on hold. This is mainly for the Character sheet completion.

Asterian Please PM me about if you want to continue playing this RP or not.

PM me or hunter with questions, if you have any. I will also be leaving the OOC open.))

Go Up