Life in Los Pegasus

Started by Seriack, 2013 Jun 09, 20:04:34

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

sorikuXIII

"That's not the point Flurry. I know you're a big boy but your mom is kinda upset about your sister being sick. I hate to imagine the transition she'd go through if you got injured as well." he replies then nudges the colt out of the kitchen. Is this what me and Snow's parents had to go through when they raised us? he asked himself then walked up to the couch and leaned over the back and looked down at Snow. "You gonna be alright mommy dearest?"
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Snowy

"Yeah I guess. But if she has any trouble tonight I'm taking her to the hospital. Just letting you know." She said sounding serious as ever. Flurry giggled listening to his parents playing with a pony action figure.
((Thanks everyone for the pictures ^-^))

sorikuXIII

"There is such a thing is worrying too much Snow." Moon says then goes upstairs to check on Snowflake, wondering if she's sleeping by now since it's been kinda quiet up there.
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Snowy

Snow mocked him as he went up the steps to check on his daughter. "Still going to take her to the hospital...". Meanwhile, Snowflake was as in her bed tossing and turning. She was sweating a little, so she pushed the covers away.

sorikuXIII

Moon looked in and saw her tossing and turning. He walked up to  her and tapped her. "Snowflake, you alright sweetie?" he asked then sat her up, seeing that this was no normal illness. He could already feel Snow's nagging saying 'I told you so' and then the catch phrase of the day 'Taking her to the hospital'.
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Snowy

Snowflake shook her head no, and sneezed three times in a row and coughed at the end. Icy sat by the door watching.
"Is she alright?"

sorikuXIII

"I don't know. I've never seen this before. Icy go get your mother so he can get the nagging out of the way and we can take Snowflake to the hospital." Moon says then picks up his daughter and carries her downstairs.
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Snowy

Snow Dash is downstairs tickling Flurry's stomach. She stopped when she saw Moon carrying Snowflake. "What's wrong?" Snow asked sounding extremely worried. "Is flakey ok?" Flurry asked, climbing up on Snows back.

sorikuXIII

Moon looked at Snow and and simply said "She sneezed three times and started coughing. She was tossing and turning when I walked in so I think we should get her checked out although I doubt they can help since this doesn't seem like a normal illness." he says then rubs his daughter's head with his wing.
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Snowy

"This is why you should listen to your wife more often. I told you she was sick bu-" Icy gave Snowy a look, so she shut up and told flurry to hold on, and flew out the door. Icy and icy walked out the door following Snow.

(( Sorry, i'm on themy phone and its almost out of power so I might have to stop after a few post))

sorikuXIII

Moon picked up Flurry and put him on Snow's back since he was sure he wanted to come too. He then followed Snow out the door with Snowflake on his back, hoping his daughter would be okay.

((No problem.))
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Go Up