Hello there. I'm new here. Wouldn't you mind helping me a little bit?)

Started by SpellHowlerX, 2013 Jul 12, 20:16:01

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

SpellHowlerX

Greetings, I've just registered X3 My name is Vladymyr and I'm from Ukraine. English is not my language, so, please, don't judge  me strictly if I make some mistakes. I like the idea of game very much, and I want to try it myself at last. But there's a problem. I have Windows 7 software on my PC, so I've downloaded file LoE-Windows.7z, and now I cannot open it to start installing the game. Please, advise me something to solve this problem. Maybe, I should have some program on my PC, shouldn't I? There is not much time left, and I badly want to check the game up.

Weremetalwolf

Hi my new friend and welcome to the Legends of Equestria forum! I wish you to have the best stay here and make lots of friends! And most important HAVE FUUUN!! :D

I'm sorry, but you won't be able to play the game since the stress test is over and the servers are closed to anyone till the next stress test or untill the game shall be released.
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

SpellHowlerX

Thanks for such a warm greeting X3 You're like Pinkie Pie of this forum ^-^ Am I late for the stress test? In any case, I want to have the game installed and there are some problems with this.

Weremetalwolf

Well, I'm rather random, so I guess it would be possible that I look like her X3

Anyway, try to check this thread http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=7792.0

Weremetalwolf

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE. Please check out the rules explore and have fun. There's lots to see and do and all the time in equestria to see it, there's Arts, Videos, Stories, Singers RP'ers and more so join us you in the madness my friend  ^-^

SpellHowlerX

PrincessMorningStar

A Princess does not only rule, but she also serves the Ponies of Equestria.

Go Up