Dota 2 Beta access

Started by HaponyHanzo, 2013 Feb 06, 14:22:10

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

HaponyHanzo

Hi everypony,
i have 14 Dota 2 Beta Access codes on steam atm.
When someone wants a Beta Access just ask. I don't know what i should do with those codes so please take them.  ovO

Laebenal

Nightmare pony is here!
[move][/move]
(.gif made by KoalaLover99)
My OCs
Here I am... Alone as always...

Blues-Music

Wow normally I wouldn't ask for things , but since you're giving it away.... Can I have one? X3

HaponyHanzo

I need an e-mail address to send steam gifts  a plus of that is that is that i get new steam friends

White Prism

2013 Feb 06, 16:02:13 #4 Last Edit: 2013 Feb 06, 16:05:50 by McSleuthburger
[glow=darkgreen,2,300]White Prism if want to check/add on steam

Thanks for the key ^-^

I dont think I will play too well, but playing with forum people wont be bad at all, still if I derp badly :P
[/glow]
Insanity? Me? *Laught evil and madly*

Link to my ponysona/OC~
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6392.0

Billow Pillow

2013 Feb 06, 16:04:03 #5 Last Edit: 2013 Feb 06, 16:05:37 by Lyra Heartstrings
Can't exactly say i feel safe for everyone who just posted their email's all out in the open. :I

I would love to play the beta, though sadly i don't believe my computer can actually run it. 
Senpai Notice me

LOE Craft: Here
My OC: Here
Dragon Cave Click Meow.

McSleuthburger

hey guys if you want a key just pm him your email
dont post it here please

any questions or concerns pm me
thanks
McSleuth
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

White Prism

[glow=darkgreen,2,300]That email dont contain sensitive infromation, just homeworks and videogame notices, that's why I posted it (plus is on my profile if you want to send me a mail) ^-^[/glow]
Insanity? Me? *Laught evil and madly*

Link to my ponysona/OC~
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6392.0

Blues-Music

Did I post my email here? Oh great I meant to pm...That's what I get from having tons of tabs open.

McSleuthburger

Quote from: White Prism on 2013 Feb 06, 16:20:19
[glow=darkgreen,2,300]That email dont contain sensitive infromation, just homeworks and videogame notices, that's why I posted it (plus is on my profile if you want to send me a mail) ^-^[/glow]

just incase, better safe then sorry
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Rissian

One reason not to post it publicly is bots, they often crawl the internet for exposed email addresses and then spam them, a spam bot got a hold of my email a few years ago from me not paying attention and posting it on a forum publicly.

Book Smarts

Has anybody went up against the spider champion? What an annoying character, she creates this giant permanent web area that she can hide in  :l

Go Up