Adventures of some Runaway Orphans

Started by LilySong, 2016 Jul 01, 12:16:38

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Aqua Fire

2016 Dec 16, 21:14:16 #140 Last Edit: 2016 Dec 16, 21:18:24 by Aqua Fire
//I posted my form, so I'm just going to state where my character is, and not interact with anypony.\\
Jessy, being tired of running away from the guards of the queen Ponydon, Engallop. She stowed away on a boat, which carried her to Eqestria. She then ran to a forest, and is there still. The little Jesterian wished that somepony would protect her from the guards. She rested on a tree, near a cave. She lays down on a branch, and juggles her 5 balls. Her red crystal on her tail started to glow.
Hey, look. I have a deviantart. Come check it out. My DeviantArt

Thunder Spin

Ice Gold watches the ponies walking. She has never seen so many ponies around, since she was always inside the orphanage! A crowd of people passes in front of her. She looks at everypony surprised. Ice walks all around the city of Ponyville. She did not have any money. Ice Gold would have to find a way to get money for food and water.

Gamepaw

Game continued to puff and pant as he waddle after the group, beginning to grow nervous as the cavern began to narrow. Remembering how hard it was to get into the cavern the first time.

Aqua Fire

Jessy's red crystal on her tail started to glow very bright, anypony could see it.
//Hint: I want to be interacted with...//

moonbeam16

((@Aqua Fire you haven't been accepted into the RP yet, you should refrain from posting until you do.))

Aqua Fire

2016 Dec 18, 20:12:45 #145 Last Edit: 2016 Dec 21, 17:45:15 by Aqua Fire
//Oh..  :( :'(

Post Merge

//Well, she hasn't been on since November.//

Post Merge

//You know what, I'm rping. I want to join.. And I still want to be interacted with..

Thunder Spin

She sees a blacksmith's place. Well, it is not the best idea... I will try. she says and approaches the stallion with the metal. Umm... excuse me, uh, can I...? Can I work here? she says to the stallion. There was no response. He was working hard. Ice left the blacksmith's, hoping to find a better place to get money

Gamepaw

Game attempted to let out a loud whine as the ponies continued to extend the gap between them and him, though struggled to do so as he was having to take in a lot of air very quickly.

Go Up