Welcome to...me?

Started by The Slime, 2013 Jul 10, 03:29:54

previous topic - next topic

Should I make an OC, despite stressing about it?

Yes
1 (33.3%)
No
0 (0%)
Whatever suits you
2 (66.7%)
What was the question?
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: 2013 Jul 24, 03:33:42

Go Down

The Slime

*USERNAME DISCLAIMER: Like the slime from Minecraft. Y'know the really rare green box with a face? Likes to bump you around? . Yeah, that. No negative connotation meant whatsoever. If an admin wants me to change names I will do so ASAP.*

I don't usually use forums, but a forum for a MLP MMO that also does just about every other thing both related to ponies and forums? I would sell my soul for this (though it would take a backseat to ShackTac, to which I would also give my firstborn son if that would get me in (yes I do milsim, currently with PhanTactical)).

Gonna be a sophomore (HS) in September. Currently learning to drive, too, so excuse me if I start complaining about an ulcer or how sore my hands are. Death grip got me good, y'know?

I'm into everything from hunting down my namesake and beating it with a sword to MLP (but you knew that last part already).

Also, I want to make an OC, but I'm stressing out over it. Probably because ponies like Gracie Sky swoop down like a bucking falcon and critique ALL the OCs. That, and I've never done an OC before, and I'm low on ideas. I'll likely include/add a poll asking what youall think :D

I did my profile pic in response to someone saying "...about as subtle as Celestia riding a hippo wielding a sword." I opened up MSPaint, which was gathering dust until then, and copy/pasted the three pics.

Peace
Made that profile pic myself. In 2 minutes. In MS Paint. Don't judge me :'c

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE. Please check out the rules explore and have fun. There's lots to see and do and all the time in equestria to see it, there's Arts, Videos, Stories, Singers RP'ers and more so join us you in the madness my friend  ^-^

The Slime

Quote from: Ryo_D_Disk on 2013 Jul 10, 04:06:43
Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE. Please check out the rules explore and have fun. There's lots to see and do and all the time in equestria to see it, there's Arts, Videos, Stories, Singers RP'ers and more so join us you in the madness my friend  ^-^

I do indeed plan on joining the madness :D

Valorwing

I'm sure there's someplace in Equestria that could use a slime or two to clean things up a bit - always used to read they keep the dungeon floor nice and shiny in the Depths of Dejenol.   ^-^

Stressing out over being creative is just fear of the fascists!!  Regardless of what you openly express, people will judge and critique it in their hearts even if they don't post it in a forum.  That's not the important part - add your wonderful and terrible and interesting and boring distinctiveness to our community no matter what Siskel and Ebert say to make it look bad!!  Just be, and do, and say, and feel!!  Equinity (humanity  ;)) doesn't need an excuse to add to it's own kind in accordance with it's own kind.  You're doing it whether you're willing to or not!! 

Add a new, perfectly incredible or perfectly mediocre face to our crowd!!  I try to strive for a little of both just to make it realistic, but you can go either way and be worthwhile all the same.   :D

Want to be "Over The Top"?  Discord has his little niche in Equestria.  Want to blend into the masses?  How many ponies have wandered across a crowded Ponyville Square without a mention? 

Jump in with all four hooves!! 

Weremetalwolf

Hi my new friend and welcome to the Legends of Equestria forum! I wish you to have the best stay here and make lots of friends! And most important HAVE FUUUN!! :D
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

The Slime

Quote from: Valorwing on 2013 Jul 10, 04:38:26
Stressing out over being creative is just fear of the fascists!!  Regardless of what you openly express, people will judge and critique it in their hearts even if they don't post it in a forum.  That's not the important part - add your wonderful and terrible and interesting and boring distinctiveness to our community no matter what Siskel and Ebert say to make it look bad!!  Just be, and do, and say, and feel!!  Equinity (humanity ;) ) doesn't need an excuse to add to it's own kind in accordance with it's own kind.  You're doing it whether you're willing to or not!!   

Thanks for the motivation, Valor! I just need to think of something unique for them; I don't want them to completely blend in. I suppose that's the problem with ideas: there are never enough of them.   :]

Go Up