Hello LOE!

Started by Different, 2013 Jul 10, 15:27:30

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Different

Hi, my name is Different. This is my first time ever seeing this website and i already think its amazing!I got the game just today but it seem to not want to log me in...and im ok with it. I have been traveling the world to meet fellow bronys and have met wonderful people. I do make songs on my own time, i used to make Dubstep but thats the past. I want to thank the makers of this website and makers of My Little Pony for taking me out of depression and finding friends around the world. THANK YOU.

Weremetalwolf

Hi my new friend and welcome to the Legends of Equestria forum! I wish you to have the best stay here and make lots of friends! And most important HAVE FUUUN!! :D

There's a reason why it won't let you log in the game, it because the stress test is over and now the servers are closed to anyone till the next stress test will come or the game will be finished.
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Different

Thank you for telling me, i didn't want to stress anyone out over what is going on or saying it after everyone else did....i'm so sorry.  >A<

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE. Please check out the rules explore and have fun. There's lots to see and do and all the time in equestria to see it, there's Arts, Videos, Stories, Singers RP'ers and more so join us you in the madness my friend  ^-^

Different

2013 Jul 10, 20:51:17 #4 Last Edit: 2013 Jul 10, 20:58:11 by Different
Thank you Ryo for showing me the way to play. I am truely humbled to the ponys that help.

Post Merge

I am in the progress of making songs on my own time, though..i do not like it being in public....im sorta shy with my music talent.I wasn't like this before....i used to make dubstep for everyone to hear, and then i gave that up to my co-producer and started songs. i can sing but i am too shy. >.<

Post Merge

I am excited to join the game when i can, it will not let me and i do know why...i am just so excited to see it for the first time. :D

Ryo_D_Disk

Well Were did expain earier but I have a hunch you may have gotten the message mixed up

Last weekend was a test for the server known as a stress test used to see how servers handel a large number of players at one time with the current build, however that test is now complete so its back to being a closed server, so its now unavailable to the public untill the next announcement

as for singing Just join us in the audio threads I can promice good things will come of it (ill be honest im not much of a singer but I still give it a good go  X3 ))

Go Up