hyper drives oc's please delete this

Started by hyper drive [HD], 2013 Jan 18, 20:29:28

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

hyper drive [HD]

2013 Jan 18, 20:29:28 Last Edit: 2013 Jun 13, 11:36:11 by hyper drive [HD]
ok for the life of me i could not find my old oc thread so here we go.
will add more later on
im horrible at english so there might be spelling mistakes.

hyper drive
Spoiler: show
ok with hyper drive he is not generally my main pony anymore. so hyper drive wont be my main pony in rp's and stuff. ok

bio:
hyper drive is a pony born in ponyville. in his early years he would take care of his mother since she has cancer. when hd's mother died he went to music to help with the pain. he is now an orphan. he did nlt go to a foster home but instead lived in a worn down  house. then he finally got a job in the music industry. then got his own house. more to come

picture:

silurian trace
Spoiler: show
alright silurian tracer is nw my main pony. he will be doing the roleplays. if i could id change my username from hyper drive [hd] to silurian trace but i can not do so.

bio:

silurian trace lived his early years in a public grade school. in the 4th grade a new mare was introduced into the class. silurian trace instantly felt a spark as he watched her walk into the class. throughout grade school and middle school he was to nervous to have a good full conversation. it was just yes and no or what did the teacher say again. but when he got into high school, silurian trace was taking very advanced geo phys. silurian trace is a very athletic pony witch loves to run. and free run as well but thats when hyper drive started to notice that in high school things get serious. as the hoofball team and the track team were practicing one day.(silurian trace is on the track team) he seen this buff hoofball player come up to claire. and started flirting. as usual claire was giggling after everything he said. silurian trace felt like he was gonna faint. but a couple weeks later that same buff pony was hitting on claire. and silurian trace could tell she was un comfortable. so he went to action and said out loud. hey leave her alone cant you see she is uncomfortable. start looking into her feelings more and less on the cutiemark.(sorry a little in appropriate). the buff pony walked up to silurian trace and bucked him right in the leg. as silurain trace(ok calling him st for now)fell on the ground the buff pony walked away. silurian trace tried to get up but his leg was broken and he collapsed. but then he felt a nudge on his shoulder helping up. it was claire! as claire helped carry the weight of silurian trace she said to st. that was really remarkable what you did there. st was just silent. as they got to the nurse office he laid on a bed in there. as the nurse went to call 911 to have some pony pick him up claire gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and the leg that had been broken. a couple weeks passed and st was still crippled. but while he had the broken leg he got to know claire better. after her cheerleader practice they would sit in the bleachers talking and laughing. until around junior senior year things got a little serious as st noticed claire flirting on him. so as any pony would do he impressed her by doing things with her that she liked. then he had asked her out. shes said yes. right after high school ended siluian trace started working on his career path as a paleontologist. but soon was drafted to the royal army. where he had went to go and fight up north. as he returned 6 months later he moved into a new house. claire as well moved in with him. thats how the story goes so far. 

Claire (need to figure out last name) yes it was dasha riknov before but i did not like the name.

claire and silurian trece high school song

LutariFan

Avatar by Night Pony! Big thanks to him! :D

hyper drive [HD]

delete this and my old thread please i want to just start fresh.

Go Up