Go Down

Chishio Kunrin

Guys, my hunch was probably right. Check it out:

Familiar?
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Feb 11, 01:22:36
Spoiler: show
Aaaand... mystery pony:

Who is that?
Seems to be an earthpony (maybe unicorn?) with a YinYang sun cutie mark. I wonder if she'll appear in the show.
In fact, I wonder if there will be a masquerade episode in season 4. It's entirely possible.

I knew that cutie mark was too good to not be from the show.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Zbizo

In first episode summer sun celebration was partially ruined
maybe it's another one and has something to do with Twilight Sparkle instead of Celestia this time
If Twilight is before night(Luna) and Sunset before day(Celestia) she may be another mane6 member to recover race balance(2 unicorns, 2 pegasus, 2 earth ponies) or another alicorn(but why would they do that?), she balances something(?), but what? and why?

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Zbizo on 2013 Mar 20, 05:59:59
In first episode summer sun celebration was partially ruined
maybe it's another one and has something to do with Twilight Sparkle instead of Celestia this time
If Twilight is before night(Luna) and Sunset before day(Celestia) she may be another mane6 member to recover race balance(2 unicorns, 2 pegasus, 2 earth ponies) or another alicorn(but why would they do that?), she balances something(?), but what? and why?

A time of twilight is between sunset and dusk and between dawn and sunrise, as shown in this image on Wikipedia:

So Twilight Sparkle could be between dawn and sunrise, with Sunset Shimmer being the other. Or maybe Twilight and Sunset are connected, considering that twilight connects sunset to night.

P.S. It has come to my attention that Meghan McCarthy tweeted
Quote from: Meghan McCarthyRT "@FangzWithaZ: Is Sunset Shimmer going to be a Season 4 storyline? The fact that her backstory seems like a show plot." Nope.

However, I can't take that tweet without a grain of salt, considering that Tara Strong insisted that Twilight would not become an alicorn.
This could be another one of those things where they're trying to cover a spoiler because it's too soon for us to find out. If Sunset Shimmer really doesn't appear in season 4, okay then. But if she does, it's probably gonna be pretty cool.

ComputerDeathglare

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Mar 20, 05:36:53

Familiar?
Aaaand... mystery pony:

Who is that?
Seems to be an earthpony (maybe unicorn?) with a YinYang sun cutie mark. I wonder if she'll appear in the show.
In fact, I wonder if there will be a masquerade episode in season 4. It's entirely possible.

Oh my god, if she isn't used, I will BURN Hasbro.
By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: ComputerDeathglare on 2013 Mar 20, 07:24:41
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Mar 20, 05:36:53

Familiar?
Aaaand... mystery pony:

Who is that?

Oh my god, if she isn't used, I will BURN Hasbro.

I know, right?! lol

I like her design
I like her cutie mark (which looks too good not to be from the show)
I like the possibilities for episodes that she could bring

I mean, come on. She and, apparently, the rest of the mane six come in toys with similar style masquerade masks this year. There's that thing I said about her cutie mark. She gets her own template on the box, instead of being a mane six recolor!

I'm not saying she will be in season 4. She could be. She might be. If she isn't, then oh well, the season's still gonna be pretty good, but man... it would be cool if she is.

Wait a second... *Squints at the photo* "The ponies wear beautiful masks to dress up for a special celebration!"
If she does end up in the show, I wonder if there'll be a celebration with masquerade masks. I still quite like the idea of a masquerade episode.

Go Up