crazy pony land RP (open) season 1

Started by Matsu, 2015 Jul 27, 21:14:39

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Matsu

2015 Jul 27, 21:14:39 Last Edit: 2015 Jul 28, 00:48:22 by thats the pony
 :\ welcome to where all the crazy ponies go twilight and the mane 6 visit this place the cutie mark crusaders sneaked  out too,
now they are stuck there .The towns leader trix pie found them for the visit.Her plan is to show the ponies how to be crazy ponies and never go back to ponyville again. ovO. Episode 1:keep your sanity. ponies will meet trix pie in episode 2

I love this boy.

LunarDusk

"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Spacecase101

LIFE AS STRANGE AS IT SEEMS.
IT LIES ON ITS SIDE AND SCREAMS!!
We are many...We are one...HOMELINGS!! Mucho of de Wooting!!

Matsu

I love this boy.

LunarDusk

A pony hung upside down from the ceiling to stare at Trix Pie.
"......."
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Matsu

I love this boy.

LunarDusk

"!"
The pony jumped down from hiding and introduced himself after giggling like a foal.

Name: ScarredShadow
Race: Pegasus
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Peace Keeper

*-Hmm... never did I made a crazy OC, and I just don't feel comfortable using any of mines, so I will improvise and develope this OC as it goes along. I will start by giving this OC a name and race. Her name is Chill Soul and she is an Earth. I will start from there.
--------------------------------------------------------

Chill Soul walks out, just keeping a good stare in front of her as she makes her way out of her house and to the town.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Stryder221

2015 Jul 28, 05:23:43 #8 Last Edit: 2015 Jul 28, 05:34:44 by Stryder221
[I'll give this a shot. As quite possibly the only sane character here. That doesn't mean this character is without his issues, mind you... Plus, this is an excellent opportunity to reveal a little bit of extra back-story I've been working on.]

Spoiler: Appearance • show

Shifting and turning in a bed inside one of the many buildings of... Well, let's just call it "Crazy-town" for the time being. Anyway, shifting, turning, and groaning, one unicorn was not having pleasant dreams. This unicorn's name was Grand Illusion, a traveling performer who, honestly, probably did not belong in a place such as this.

With a gasp, he sat bolt upright, wide awake as his nightmares overwhelmed him. He looked around fearfully, as if expecting the terrors of the dream world to somehow find their way into the real one.
"That same dream again..." Illusion muttered, rubbing a hoof to his forehead as if to soothe the headache he was just now suffering from.

He had lost track of when precisely his nightmares had begun, but they had made sleep difficult, to say the least. In each of these night terrors, he had been chased by shadowy ponies and bipedal creatures, whispering things into his ear that turned into a mere blur once he returned to the land of the awake. Their words terrified him, shook him to his very core, but he could not understand why...

Just like he couldn't understand why he had a constant feeling of deja-vu in recent days... And how he knew the names of some ponies without them being given... It was simply unexplainable, for the time being.

Deciding against dwelling on his situation, the young stallion removed himself from his bed, yawning as he prepared to face the day. Or night. Didn't matter which.
"Why am I even in a place like this...? I... I'm not crazy, I know that for a fact. But... If I'm not, then... what am I doing here?" *Sigh* "Better get out there and... socialize, I guess? I won't learn anything sitting around here."

In just a few moments, the unicorn was out and about in the town. A little walk never hurt anyone, right?
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

Matsu

2015 Jul 28, 11:10:11 #9 Last Edit: 2015 Jul 28, 11:11:58 by thats the pony
trix pie:i did not notice how many sane ponies have come to this town  ovO .Time to make them insane i mean see my wonderful town,hehe. you are exepted scarce

I love this boy.

Super sayian pony

((this is my first RP like this but here is my crazy OC))
Name:Red
Species:Dragon-pony
Description:Dark red scales wearing a black cloak

SCIENCE!!

Go Up