Hiii?

Started by enderwings909, 2015 Jan 25, 21:33:37

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

enderwings909

Hi! I'm new here...

SafyneBlossom

Hello, I'm some what new myself  ^-^
There are these forums with all kinds of fun and there is the Legends of Equestria game (although it'll only be up until sometime Jan 26 since it was 24-26 but still some time for fun)
Hope you have fun !

enderwings909

Ah, okay!
I'm downloading the game right now :D

SafyneBlossom

Yay !
Just be prepared for some minor things but they have been working on it as best they can to still make it fun and playable
FYI if you see an overview of an area it just means you are in a waiting list to be enrolled into the game  :]

Proudy Hooves

Hello and Welcome to LoE Community! Enjoy your stay here and pick your way there: to be a classy artist or promising fanfic-writer or wise role-player or talkative and cheerful like Pinkie Pie and many other ways to be!
And if you want to play LoE then come on, the test has already started!! But only until 26th Jan! Also you can just look at forums and do everything you wish! But don't forget to read the rules anyways! ;)
Good Luck, mate!
Your friendly casual-ish russian-speakin' brony.
Russian LoE Veteran, being around since 2013+!
|Mint Kingdom proud member| |Team La-Vo-Chka!~|
#12YearsOfMLPFIM #BoopOuttaNowhere #ThankYouG4MLP

Weremetalwolf

Welcome to the forum my new friend! Remember to take a look at the Forum Rules to keep yourself up to date. Hope to see another active member of the forum around and I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends. But most of all, remember to HAVE FUUUN!! :D
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Go Up