Pyro Slasher

Started by pyroslasher, 2014 Jun 13, 22:21:27

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

pyroslasher

This character has gone through 3 forms. He originally was an alicorn, but realizing that was a little odd, I took out the wings and just gave him the horn.
As the character is based off of my Sonic fan character, Aidan "Pyro" Winchester, I used him as a reference while working on it. This redesign is due to just feeling like redesigning the character for the forum, to make it look better.

Pyro Slasher is a chaotic good unicorn pony with an obsession of music and games. He is a little insane, with a fear of imbalance in the world. Pyro Slasher believes that there is too much good in Equestria, and that if there is to be true harmony, he must do evil things to balance it out. After all, what is good without evil? Everything has it's opposite.
As a constant threat, Pyro believes he is doing Equestria a favor.

I have no backstory written down, as I usually forge my backstories through RPs. However, Pyro Slasher being based off of Aidan Winchester, his backstory has been laid out a bit. To make this short and sweet, his mother was burned, but is still alive and in hiding. After his mother was burned, he ran away from home to live on his own. As simple as I could put it.

Midnight Breeze

What on Earth is that cutie mark?

pyroslasher

I may need to redo the character, JUST BECAUSE of the cutie mark alone.
I went through alot of trouble. I was trying to get a flame for his cutiemark, and with no way to vectorize the image I got(I don't use Photoshop, though I probably should), I just tried to find a way to make it look as simple as I could, but it needed to be shrunk, so it then looked like a pixelated mess after shrinking it.
Honestly, I think it would of been easier to use a vector image from the internet, but I wanted the flame to look a bit realistic... well that failed.
I would give the other Pyro pics as a reference, but the only one I still have doesn't even have a flame as a cutiemark, and the cutiemark is almost hidden anyways.

Go Up