"Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones
An emptiness began to grow
There's something out there, far from my home
A longing that I've never known"
- "Jack's Lament", Danny Elfman

FakeSmile

🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Onyx Quill

Happy New Year, everypony! You're all awesome! Thanks for letting me join in. :D
When you've walked my road and you've seen what I've seen,
You won't try to talk about your magic friends.
You'll know dang well why I have this glint in my eye.
And I won't cry beneath anypony's hoof again.
-Onyx Quill ((Inspired by "Mal's Song." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_btQs2Movo))

Julien999

Hey, it will be funny if, after everything that Meadowbrook makes Game do, he is still heavy.

Gamepaw

2018 Jan 01, 16:30:47 #1064 Last Edit: 2018 Jan 01, 16:39:37 by Gamepaw
I think he`ll remain at least chubwoof instead of chubbiest chubwoof.

Something to add, will Chubwoof even fit in the water treadmills?
And how will his diet/exercise be tracked. Weight, or checkups for blood pressure and stuff.

and will he float or sink in the normal pool.

Gamepaw

For Chub Woofer's diet plan.

Will need someone to exercise him and make sure he does it. While also making sure he doesn't pass out in the water.

Someone to ensure he is taking all of his medicine when he is supposed to.

Someone to make the items from Meadow's plan for him to eat and to ensure he doesn't cheat (He does have that pie thing).

Julien999

I don't know if I already wrote this before but it was about gravity when it is off. I said somewhere that the pool, the greenhouse and maybe more aren't affected by the On/Off gravity.

Gamepaw

Yeah, would make sense those rooms would have their own things.

Nightshade Star

Can I put in something random in the ship? I thought I should use a word generator and make a room based off of that.

SparkleChord

We do already have a layout for the ship planned, but if it's important you could check with @ScarletInk
(Formerly known as Purple)

SparkleChord

@Nightshade Star

Nightlight and Sparkle are in the kitchen, outside the freezer.  Opal is completely silent, so there's no way Night could know she's there.

(apologies for the double post x3)

Nightshade Star

Unless you were eavesdropping on Selle..
She's freakin outside the ice

SparkleChord

I think there's been a bit of confusion ^^;

I could be wrong, but from Onyx's post, it seemed like Selle wasn't aware of the presence of Sparkle and Nightlight, which would imply she's in a different room, since she literally would have to have walked over Sparkle to get to the freezer, since she was standing in the doorway.  Though it's impossible to reach the freezer without going through the kitchen, so either Onyx made an error or we did ^^;

sorry about that ^^;

Nightshade Star

Quote from: SparkleChord on 2018 Feb 15, 20:00:46I think there's been a bit of confusion ^^;

I could be wrong, but from Onyx's post, it seemed like Selle wasn't aware of the presence of Sparkle and Nightlight, which would imply she's in a different room, since she literally would have to have walked over Sparkle to get to the freezer, since she was standing in the doorway.  Though it's impossible to reach the freezer without going through the kitchen, so either Onyx made an error or we did ^^;

sorry about that ^^;
Nah it's fine ^_^

SparkleChord

Hi y'all.

F1r3w0rks has just informed me that he will be taking a hiatus from this RP.  Due to the stress from college, work and life things, he hasn't had much time or motivation to post.  He has handed control of Keldeo back over to me, so I'll be RPing as Keldeo again for the time being.  Sorry about any inconvenience! ^^;

Julien999

It's alright. I apologize for absenting myself.

@Cowboy

I wonder what happened to Nameless' robot "Seven" (if I remember his name)? I believe he is still around the ship, but I am not sure.

SparkleChord

ye, Seven is still on board the Solar Arrow xD

Nightshade Star

Sorry, got into a problem because of everyone posting so quickly ovO

SparkleChord

no problem ^^ sorry about that ^^;;;;

FakeSmile

@Onyx Quill

Hey, I didn't really follow your recent posts. What's exactly is goin' on now? ^^;;;;
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Go Up