Dragon ball Z raging blast 2

Started by Blues-Music, 2012 Jun 06, 11:33:16

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Blues-Music

I bought it ,and loved it has an amazing feel of YES!when your winning ,and a feel of fear when your losing the game was nothing ,but epicness ,but thats what you would expect from a game with this as its intro

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

ChilledEagle

Sold this, got Ultimate Tenkaichi...regret it.
I want this game back, it was much better :|

Blues-Music

I had ultimate tenkaichi then sold it for this ultimate tenkaichi was all graphics no game.

ChilledEagle

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2012 Jun 06, 13:04:25
I had ultimate tenkaichi then sold it for this ultimate tenkaichi was all graphics no game.

It wasn't bad, but it felt restricted unlike the other games. I liked some of the character creation but there is so much of it that is wrong. Some of the moves just weren't worth using because of how dull they were and my biggest complaint about the game is the battle system. There are far too many cut scenes. It's not as free as some of the other games. I did however like how it prevented spamming moves.

Also, a minor problem, the music wasn't nearly as good as the other games. I think there was like one or two songs that I liked in it.

Blues-Music

Quote from: ChilledEagle on 2012 Jun 06, 13:15:53

It wasn't bad, but it felt restricted unlike the other games. I liked some of the character creation but there is so much of it that is wrong. Some of the moves just weren't worth using because of how dull they were and my biggest complaint about the game is the battle system. There are far too many cut scenes. It's not as free as some of the other games. I did however like how it prevented spamming moves.

Also, a minor problem, the music wasn't nearly as good as the other games. I think there was like one or two songs that I liked in it.
To me the worst part was that all the ki blasts were undodgable it just follows you around everywhere until it hits you even if it hits something.

ChilledEagle

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2012 Jun 06, 14:00:42
Quote from: ChilledEagle on 2012 Jun 06, 13:15:53

To me the worst part was that all the ki blasts were undodgable it just follows you around everywhere until it hits you even if it hits something.

Yeah that was another problem. I guess they did that to try to prevent people from stalling/running in the matches. Kind of understandable but at the same time pretty ridiculous.

Go Up