Worst games ever...

Started by Weatherboy1, 2013 Feb 28, 17:17:42

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Weatherboy1

I'm wondering this... what is the worst game of all time? the only requirement is a game that you had to have paid for, can be from any time period in which Video games existed

Somebeing

Midnight Breeze

2013 Feb 28, 17:49:05 #2 Last Edit: 2013 Feb 28, 17:58:07 by Midnight Breeze
Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing is universally considered through the gaming community to be the worst game ever produced and sold.

Nothing except the ground is actually solid, you can drive straight through buildings, bridges, and the opponent racer (who doesn't even move at all, some race).

Apparently God himself is driving the truck, considering the physics-defyingness of it. It drives at the same speed no matter what terrain you're own and can scale 90 degree mountains with no effort. Hell, you can even drive straight off the map into Purgatory.

Oh, and there is no speed limit to the truck in reverse, you can literally keep going faster and faster until you're moving at hundreds of billions of miles-per-hour.

I've seen better gameplay on a vending machine.

Yes, this thing was actually SOLD IN STORES.

Julius

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2013 Feb 28, 17:49:05
Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing is universally considered through the gaming community to be the worst game ever produced and sold.

Nothing except the ground is actually solid, you can drive straight through buildings, bridges, and the opponent racer (who doesn't even move at all, some race).

Apparently God himself is driving the truck, considering the physics-defyingness of it. It drives at the same speed no matter what terrain you're own and can scale 90 degree mountains with no effort. Hell, you can even drive straight off the map into Purgatory.

Oh, and there is no speed limit to the truck in reverse, you can literally keep going faster and faster until you're moving at hundreds of billions of miles-per-hour.

BEST GAME EVER! lol
Purr~

super_chris85

Sonic '06 is the worst i've played

Blues-Music

I imagine people here just going with the obvious like superman 64 , and sonic 06.

The Stars

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2013 Mar 01, 01:31:08
I imagine people here just going with the obvious like superman 64 , and sonic 06.

XD Riiiight.
I would say the game I picked, but My post was deleted for a reason :U
Heads up!

// Thanks a lot Tiger! :D

Shadow Mare

Gonna try this again without the Angry Joe review...  0:)

Book Smarts

ComputerDeathglare

Quote from: Julius on 2013 Feb 28, 18:38:16

BEST GAME EVER! lol

That was my reaction! lol
By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

GuitarBrony

My music channels. Stop by if you'd like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw5aZPezsQwcJP9T4D1mJ7w
https://soundcloud.com/someponywithaguitar
"I suppose it's just interest... devoid of substance or purpose; a hypothetical pattern... for the satisfaction of bringing it to completion."

Johannes

Shadow Mare

2013 Mar 01, 20:33:56 #12 Last Edit: 2013 Mar 01, 21:11:55 by Shadow Mare
Not really a game... but its bad!

Shadow Mare

The Stars

2013 Mar 01, 20:55:42 #14 Last Edit: 2013 Mar 01, 20:57:37 by The Stars
Quote from: Shadow Mare on 2013 Mar 01, 20:36:04

Never considered "The Other M" A bad game, just that nobody really liked the fact Samus just complains over and over again and that the Authorization system Juuuuust does not make any freaking sense whatsoever  and the game just trolls you with it. XD In no means was the Other M a bad game, just a few pieces here and there that felt out of place.

Now, Super Columbine Massacre RPG (Gonna try this one again :U See if it'll get removed... AGAIN XD) was one game that was in completely bad taste in how the creator technically and unintentionally glorifies a tragic school incident and decided it would be a good idea to make this into a game... Now, the one with Virginia Tech 8bit reenactment, what the heck was going to make thaaaat guy who made that game would get away with it if Columbine was a bad choice!?
Heads up!

Julius

Quote from: Shadow Mare on 2013 Mar 01, 20:33:56

Speak for yourself, I really enjoy mine. Honestly, I don't get all the hate towards the Kinect... Maybe it's because of laziness? I don't know. :P
Purr~

Darkangel

Best game ever. 10/10 This game makes other games look dumb. It is an awesome game that was revolutionary to all things video games. His review was correct in all ways possible. I hope they make a sequel.
Don't know what to put here.
So I just am typing these words, not knowing what to type here.
Maybe later I'll figure out.

The Stars

Quote from: Julius on 2013 Mar 01, 21:35:58
Quote from: Shadow Mare on 2013 Mar 01, 20:33:56

Speak for yourself, I really enjoy mine. Honestly, I don't get all the hate towards the Kinect... Maybe it's because of laziness? I don't know. :P

Mostly because the motion sensor technology is rather inferior to be used even for casual gaming. The only game that Kinect is really good for is Dance Central, but otherwise, this is an incredibly sloppy excuse for a motion sensor technology that makes you just wonder WHY did they not make this for the wii instead? The Wii is obviously more optimized to handle this kind of thing, using the controller as a medium for motion sensor action. The Kinect, in my experience, is a product not fully tested or well thought about before being released on the market and THAT is why everyone hates it so much.
Heads up!

Julius

Oh. I've had it derp sometimes, but it's been fun to me. Never really thought about it like that. :P
Purr~

Detective Woona

Also known as Superman 64: Under The Sea.
Steam Name: The Bird Lion
MC Name: Stalwart_Shield

Mmmm, quite.

Go Up