Characters: Level 85 Night elf Balance Druid,  Name: Maijouh
                   Level 1 Human Paladin (bank),  Name: Maijbank
                   Level 55 Draenei Death Knight,  Name: Gontherux

Server: Stormscale PVP

Characters: Level 70 Undead Hunter (twink),  Name: Twinkypie
                   Level 24 Undead Warlock,  Name: Twinkiepinki

Druid Armory:

Hunter Armory:

So i started to play Wow for about 2 - 3 years ago (when wrath of the lich king expansion was released) But the first time i played it was back in Vanilla but i didn't have the money to play Wow back then, so i used to play on my friends accounts.. X3

So if anypony here play on either Darksorrow or Stormscale or World of Warcraft at all please whisper me <3

Book Smarts

Futurepwner-Lvl 85 Tauren Hunter Tortheldrin
Futurepwner-Lvl 85 Undead Warrior Gorefiend
Nakarou-Lvl 61 Troll Death Knight Gorefiend
Nakarou-Lvl 72 Worgen Druid  Alleria
Adodovahs-Lvl 42 Tauren Paladin Gorefiend
FuturepwnerX-Lvl 64 Goblin Rogue Gorefiend

I have to much free time on my hands  ^-^

Skardan

Server: Alexstrasza PvE (german)

Shadam, Lvl 85, Human, Warlock Destro
Thorsten Lvl 85, Human, Paladin Tank
My DeviantArt

Inactivity! Woo!

[move=12]

Ozzy

Server: Lightbringer PvE (EU)

Geinzu: Lvl 85 Human Holy Priest (PvE) Discipline (PvP)
Tsurara: Lvl 85 Human Assasination Rogue
Vonzorn: Lvl 85 Dwarf Protection Paladin
Shizame: Lvl 85 Human Destruction Warlock (PvE) Affliction (PvP)
Hardscoper: Lvl 80 Worgen Marksmanship Hunter

Server: Anachronos PvE (EU)

Geinzu: Lvl 85 Troll Elemental Shaman (PvE) Enhancement (PvP)
Stumpy: Lvl 85 Tauren Arms Warrior (PvP)
Raffikii: Lvl 80 Troll Feral Druid

Played for about 5 and a half years, however I quit near the begining of Cataclysm, my guild had gone to ruin due to...well, lets just say some people aren't very nice

lurk852

Quote from: Ozzy on 2012 May 14, 09:28:46Played for about 5 and a half years, however I quit near the begining of Cataclysm, my guild had gone to ruin due to...well, lets just say some people aren't very nice

Same here, more or less. Used to play an arms/fury warrior on Spirestone PvP (US). I really liked WoW when it first came out, but over the years I began to lose interest, largely because my favorite parts of the game (exploration, nontrivial quests, trying to convince people I was a NPC) became sort of phased out over time. Still, there were a lot of really fun fights in WotLK.
"The passions are, and ought only to be the slave of reason." - David Hume

Ozzy

Quote from: lurk852 on 2012 May 14, 11:23:29
Quote from: Ozzy on 2012 May 14, 09:28:46Played for about 5 and a half years, however I quit near the begining of Cataclysm, my guild had gone to ruin due to...well, lets just say some people aren't very nice

Same here, more or less. Used to play an arms/fury warrior on Spirestone PvP (US). I really liked WoW when it first came out, but over the years I began to lose interest, largely because my favorite parts of the game (exploration, nontrivial quests, trying to convince people I was a NPC) became sort of phased out over time. Still, there were a lot of really fun fights in WotLK.

Ulduar, 'Nuff Said

Zygrograxgra

I'm still an unlimited trial player.
Server
Gnomerregan US
Characters
Sheriareria, level 20 Draenei Protection Paladin
Urbrug, level 11 Tauren Fury Warrior
Dylia, level 11 Night Elf Balance Druid
Doranos, level Forsaken Rouge
Kuyia, level 11 Blood Elf Fire Mage
Oblehiemlin, level 11 Dwarf Survival Hunter
Gnomeria, level 7 Gnome Priest
That's them, my characters

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

Book Smarts

Quote from: Zygrograxgra on 2012 May 14, 20:42:57
Server
Gnomerregan US
Characters

That's interesting  >:/

Parasprite

I use to play WoW until it got kinda boring when WotLK was released. I kinda miss it. Until I started getting into Star Wars: The Old Republic. x3 If I remember right, I was mostly in the Illiden Server and I had a lvl 42 Night elf warrior, lvl 80 priest, and a lvl 80 Deathknight.

Zygrograxgra

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 May 14, 20:55:57
Server
Gnomerregan US
Characters

That's interesting  >:/

What?

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

lurk852

Quote from: Ozzy on 2012 May 14, 11:25:44
Quote from: lurk852 on 2012 May 14, 11:23:29

Ulduar, 'Nuff Said

Yeah... lots of fond memories of running around frantically in the Yogg-Saron fight while people go insane and Yogg laughs crazily.  :]

Server
Gnomerregan US
Characters

I used to be the irritable dude told all the newbies that "rogue" was a class and "rouge" was makeup...  X3

I like those character names, though.

QuoteUntil I started getting into Star Wars: The Old Republic. x3

Do you still play TOR? I'm curious if there are any not-dead servers still.

Parasprite

I'm well aware of the fact many of the servers are now pretty light on population. However, I always look at the reason behind it is because Bioware already needs to add more content like a expansion in a year or two. Though Bioware did a pretty good job on the game overall for it being its first game they ever made involving multiplayer. Isn't the WoW population also decreasing?

Zygrograxgra

Quote from: Parasprite on 2012 May 14, 21:09:03
I'm well aware of the fact many of the servers are now pretty light on population. However, I always look at the reason behind it is because Bioware already needs to add more content like a expansion in a year or two. Though Bioware did a pretty good job on the game overall for it being its first game they ever made involving multiplayer. Isn't the WoW population also decreasing?

>Bioware
>WoW
>???
>PROFIT!

In all seriousness though, Blizzard is the group with WoW, not Bioware.

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

Parasprite

Quote from: Zygrograxgra on 2012 May 14, 21:10:44

>Bioware
>WoW
>???
>PROFIT!

In all seriousness though, Blizzard is the group with WoW, not Bioware.

I was referring to the servers on Star Wars: The Old Republic on the first sentence, silly.  lol Though maybe I should have been more specific. It was reply to the post about the one you quoted.

lurk852

Yeah, I enjoyed TOR, though I never saw any of the endgame due to lack of people, which is why I quit...  :c

And yes, I think WoW is losing subscribers too, though it's still well over 10 (11?) million. Haven't played for almost a year, so I dunno the latest figures.

Book Smarts

WoW is actually going to be introducing a cross realm zone feature to combat low population servers

Princess_Luna

LV. 17 night elf druid
in 3 LVs im going to half to start paying  DD: but its still fun  :]
and yet some say girls dont play games  lol
Rub some bacon on it.

Lord of Madness

Im on Emerald dream. Im a lvl 70 Blood elf warlock  ovO

Book Smarts

I won't be getting Mists of Pandaria, but atleast I'm going to be able to play as pandaren  X3

Princess_Luna

i just started a dwarf! LV. 4  :3
the sad thing is that my friend cant figuer out that you can use 2 keys at the same time for moving... she is such a noob  :c its a sad thing to say but she has a blood elf at LV.3 and she has been playing for months now! she uses my account when she is over  :I
Rub some bacon on it.

Go Up