The Servers are now Open(Update: The Servers are Closed)!

Started by Ellowee, 2016 Jul 29, 00:00:36

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Cleatface101

I have the same problem and I am using a Mac. It lets me log in but not join any servers. I've tried messing with the resolution in the settings menu, doesn't fix it. I didn't have the problem it said I would when launching even though I have OS X 10.10.5, is that affecting anything?

Julien999

My... I am sorry. I didn't realized that there's other kind of problem then the one that I met.

But it seems like I am not the only one having that kind of problem I met. (Seen into the chat in game of someone saying about "Full Screen" buttons problem)

Thunder Spin

2016 Jul 29, 00:58:58 #42 Last Edit: 2016 Jul 29, 01:00:30 by Thundergirl
It worked for me though! Nope, it is stuck into the pony creator... Then connection timout. I saw this message like a hundred times, in January >:O
Don't give up, Butterfly, you're not the only one :c

FlutterButterflyMLP

If only the staff wasn't playing LoE... They could help us. :'(
I am a student digital artist and a big fan of Steven Universe. I'm playing as Pastel Cloud.<br />See you in Equestria!<br /><br />

HyperFlare957

While all of this madness happens, imma go get some ice cream.  DD:

FlutterButterflyMLP

I am literally in tears right now. I don't want to miss the last OSW ever and I hope there is a way out of this...  DD:
I am a student digital artist and a big fan of Steven Universe. I'm playing as Pastel Cloud.<br />See you in Equestria!<br /><br />

NextJen

it's a good day to have bootcamp :3

Purple

trying to utilize that as well

FlutterButterflyMLP

I wish the staff wasn't playing LoE right now....I want to be at this OSW and there're literally no staff members online!  D:

Pezbrony

Quote from: FlutterButterflyMLP on 2016 Jul 29, 01:01:40
If only the staff wasn't playing LoE... They could help us. :'(

How come at least ONE hasn't noticed yet?

FlutterButterflyMLP

Quote from: Pezbrony on 2016 Jul 29, 01:06:39

I know! It's crazy! At this moment there are many users who can't get into the game, and they're playing LoE!  >A<

Julien999

Quote from: Pezbrony on 2016 Jul 29, 01:06:39
I don't know. I may ask to one? (I am in game) Who am I gonna ask to? A Mod first?

Purple

that would probably be good

FlutterButterflyMLP

Just somebody who could help...We need to get out of this jam....

Pezbrony

Quote from: Julien999 on 2016 Jul 29, 01:08:11
I don't know. I may ask to one? (I am in game) Who am I gonna ask to? A Mod first?

How'd you get in?

Thunder Spin

How did you get into the game, Julien999?
We all need help  ono
I am going to try all the servers.

Natfoth

FlutterButterflyMLP does it do anything when you click on a server or can you not even get that far?
Programmer Natfoth
The Experienced
Programming Lead[br]
Design by Princess Oliver, Avatar by CrabApple, OC by Natfoth

FlutterButterflyMLP

Quote from: Natfoth on 2016 Jul 29, 01:14:23
FlutterButterflyMLP does it do anything when you click on a server or can you not even get that far?

Doesn't do anything.

HyperFlare957

1 hour later and nothing has progressed to get us online...
No really. It's been an hour since this started.

Julien999

I solved my own problem, but it's different to all of yours. I don't know what is the problem you peoples are going through... Sorry.

Go Up