The Yggdrasil Labyrinth/Explorers RP [Sign-Up]

Started by LunarDusk, 2017 Jan 30, 01:05:21

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Thunder Spin

2017 May 07, 05:15:54 #140 Last Edit: 2017 May 07, 05:17:29 by Thundergirl
((Wait .. why are you roll dices? What was the dice that showed my OC? Why does Aqua miss soo many posts? Did sh decide to leave the RP like what I did with Holiday Cruise ship RP?))

LunarDusk

//Ahem
Quote from: LunarDusk on 2017 May 06, 20:05:08
Due to the blast of magic one of the moles had been poofed into thin air leaving only two left. Steel shined his horn to levitated both his axes and spine them around rushing at one of the clawed moles.

This dice roll has been tampered with!
Rolled 1d2 : 2, total 2

"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Thunder Spin

Quote from: LunarDusk on 2017 May 07, 10:59:43
//Ahem
Quote from: LunarDusk on 2017 May 06, 20:05:08
Due to the blast of magic one of the moles had been poofed into thin air leaving only two left. Steel shined his horn to levitated both his axes and spine them around rushing at one of the clawed moles

Rolled 1d2 : 2, total 2

((He he x3 . Sorry, I didn't pay attention))

LunarDusk

As the second mole fell that left but one more. It was standing readily focusing on @Peace Keeper on defnse.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Peace Keeper

*- Too bad the ax can't do any actual damage on flesh, but can still be pretty useful in combat.
*-Also, he too is close to animals, but he knows when it is time to not hold  back
-------------------------------------------

Chev gets his ax ready to strike the mole. He is resilient, so the damage recieved doesn't impede his movement too much, enabling him to confront the remaining mole with a strike of his axe.

[blockquote]Rolled 1d2 : 1, total 1[/blockquote]
1) Knocks out the mole
2) Hurts it, but still concious
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

_BlazingInfinity

(Am I allowed to post this or is this your job?)

The last mole remaining took a swing at one of it's target's.

Rolled 1d4 : 1, total 1   (ignore the tampered with message.)

1:Cheveyo @Peace Keeper
2:Ice @Thundergirl
3:Steel @LunarDusk
4:Excalibur
That moment when you realize that you are an apple...
Toast is amazing.

LunarDusk

// Its allowed excluding the "big" creatures
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Peace Keeper

*- Time for the dice roll again x3

--------------------------

Chev sees the mole taking the attack on him.
[blockquote]Rolled 1d5 : 2, total 2[/blockquote]
1) Complete hit, konked to the ground shaking himself and gets  back up and retaliates.
2) Dodges just a bit, with a scratch on his cheek, and attacks back with a swing of his ax.
3) Dodges entirely and attacks back with his ax
4) Counter the claw away and swings the ax
5) Counters, finds opening and hits a critical spot on the mole with his ax.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

LunarDusk

"uraaaaah!!!!"

Upon the blow the last mole gave a final shriek before poofing from sight. Steel sheathed his axes and looked back at the group but mostly focused on Cheveyo.
"Any damage done?" he asked
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Thunder Spin

((Nah, I had to roll the dice when I attaced, tho))

_BlazingInfinity

2017 May 11, 11:11:00 #150 Last Edit: 2017 Aug 24, 06:44:06 by _BlazingInfinity
"WOOOOOO!!! THAT FELT GOOD!!" Excalibur shouts.

Toast is amazing.

Thunder Spin

2017 May 11, 11:18:30 #151 Last Edit: 2017 May 11, 11:20:11 by Thundergirl
Ice tries not to look at the mole dying. She kinda feels happy they won the fight.

Sent by my K00F using Tapatalk

Peace Keeper

Nothing too concerning. Only scratches. Would not define them as wounds. I have been through more serious fights. I will be fine. I am sorry for the mole, but worry not, as it is only unconscious. I never would slay anything. I suppose that hole is a no-go. We should return from where we came and look for a new path.

_BlazingInfinity

"Well what are you slowpokes waiting for? Lets get moving!" Excalibur said, jumping into the air.
Toast is amazing.

LunarDusk

Steel nodded and for the next few hours they had completely mapped out the first floor. He approached the guard who had not left her position and turned around. Without a word she held out her hoof to get the map and read it over. After about 2 minutes of analyzing it a look came across her face showing that she was impressed and handed it back to Steel.
"Alright, this is good enough, head back to the main hall and give the results to The Radha Subaltern Quinn of your completed task."
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

_BlazingInfinity

"We have to go back????" Excalibur says, getting kind of mad that they had to backtrack.
Toast is amazing.

LunarDusk

"Yes, you better get used to it." said the guard
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

_BlazingInfinity

As Excalibur walked back down the path with the others, he felt like he heard something in the distance.
Toast is amazing.

Peace Keeper

*-Sowies I forgot about this RP x3

---------------------------

Then we must return. Let us see the Rhada.

Chev returns going back to where they came from. He looks around and he notices Excalibur's expression.

You look alerted. Anything wrong?

LunarDusk

2017 May 26, 02:34:47 #159 Last Edit: 2017 May 26, 02:36:38 by LunarDusk
// Hue alright :]

"Um..."

Almost as if in response to Cheveyo's response, the sound was heard once more but this time louder as a roar in the distance. This was clearly not of their imagination. Slightly, Steel's eye had widened at the sight of the source. Standing close by the labyrinths entrance was a large, and powerfully built deer standing around 10-12 ft tall. From the looks of it, this new monster is definitely a lot dangerous than the moles encountered previously. It doesn't show any signs of aggression yet, but it could change its mind at any moment if any mistake is made.

Furyhorn

AT   45
DF   26

An extremely aggressive horned monster whose uncontrollable fury
gives it lethal strength.
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Go Up