So you're trapped on a mysterious island..... [Jump-In]

Started by Weatherboy1, 2014 Jan 31, 19:33:37

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Grizzly

Hearing an eerie, yet familiar sound Tilien peeks outs side and looks to the horizon. "Oh for the love of... Everypony take cover!" she orders and hides herself.
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

LunarDusk

2014 Mar 01, 05:49:23 #261 Last Edit: 2014 Mar 01, 06:12:04 by LunarDusk
"I doubt the boulder could be moved from this position hehehe..." Having a somewhat creepy smile on his face. "Destruction would have to be invovled."Lunar closes his eyes as the magic on his horn glows brighter while trying not to keep focus. "Focus..." Lunar opens his eyes. "...Toketsu sutoraiki!" Lunar summons 3 icicles spears and shoots them all at once to impale the boulder on 3 sides causing it to shatter into pieces. "Ugh...there." Lunar starts to feel dizzy due to his injuries then lays on the ground holding his head. Hearing weird noises "Ah geez" he thinks."
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Grizzly

Tilien watched as the rock loudly broke. "Well, thank you for destroying the bolder and all, but please keep it down, we have dragons over our heads. She whispered, slowly and silently walked towards him and checked his injuries. An achmage? Never thought i see one of these again in my life. These injuries don't look too bad, we might have a chance... She thought and whispered. "Listen, the dragons look young, we might be able to take them on if we engage them together, but their mother might be close by and that would have been a huge problem." She looked briefly at Rain, then Electric and then at the still sleeping Zappy, guestimating their battle capabilities and continued to whisper. "I think that our best bet at this point is to stay low and hope they wont notice us."

//just a note for those that are not sure/don't know, enemies are controlled by Weatherboy1 so it would be very rude to just 'destroy' the dragons when he is not here.

LunarShadow

LunarShadow watches the boulder get desroyed Ow... one of the pieces hits him in the head
I will never forget, a mother age 32, got on the plane, and she had with her, little Jeffery, and I know his name because is mother said his name...all 3200 miles of the trip!

GoldenTerrabyte

"Where was that cave? It would probably make a great hiding place!"
I'm back

Grizzly

Tilien runs to LunarShadow and checks his head. "It looks ok, but i could be wrong, i am no doctor. I wish Blue was here." She sighed and turned to Rain. "They would, but there is no way to get there unnoticed." She whispered with another sigh.

LunarShadow

LunarShadow shakes it off and stands up What now?
I will never forget, a mother age 32, got on the plane, and she had with her, little Jeffery, and I know his name because is mother said his name...all 3200 miles of the trip!

Grizzly

"Stay quiet and hidden and hope they wont notice us." Tilien whispers and points to the dragons above.

LunarShadow

LunarShadow looks up and nods interested in the dragon though...

LunarDusk

Lunar gets back on his feet and looks up. " Heh, these injuries...only something that's weakening me of my powers." Scraping the ground with his hoof. " I just need time to recover, but I don't think an all out fight should be necessary  just yet."
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Grizzly

"I would rather avoid a fight myself, still being unable to fly and all. But maybe we wont have a choice. Either way we should be ready." Tilien whispered and watched the shadows of the dragons over head.

Weatherboy1

LunarDusk

Lunar clenches his teeth. "Curses they spotted us...." Lunar gets in attack stance and does an unsettling grin trying to ignore his injuries trying to back up to avoid being surrounded. "But....how strong are these dragons? "
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Weatherboy1

The Blue Dragon open it's mouth and freezes Tilen's upper right leg.

Grizzly

"Arg..." Tilien screamed out and backed a bit. Her right claw frozen solid she was down to 3 limbs, but still fit for battle. "Guard my back, archmage!" She called out at LunarDusk and charged at the closest dragon, slashing horizontally at its face with her left claw.

LunarDusk

Hoping to use Telien as a diversion to the dragons' attention Lunar edges through the fallen down tree to get behind the 3 dragons facing her. "That blue dragon should go out first..." he thought. Lunar jumped out flying toward the back of the blue dragons neck aiming his horn at it. "Take this." Lunar skewers his horn at the back of the blue dragons neck.
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

LunarShadow

LunarShadow get an idea and flies up. bucking a cloud, sending a lightning bolt directly at a dragon

Weatherboy1

LunarShadow hits the yellow dragon! but the lightning shoots back! Meanwhile LunarDusk's attack doesn't penetrate the baby dragon's thick scales! The dragon throws off LunarDusk, meanwhile the red dragon has disappeared and no where to be seen!

LunarShadow

Oh darn... LunarShadow sees his attack backfired as he his zapped and falls to the ground with a thud

LunarDusk

Lunar flew back against a tree by LunarShadow. "Grr I wouldn't try lightning on that yellow dragon again, based off its colors its element must be lightning, the blue is ice, and the red is fire." Lunar gets up and looks at the volcano and the the steepness of the hill that everyones on. "Hmm..." Lunar uses his magic on his cape to make him fly towards the volcano.
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Go Up