Pinkie's Roleplay!

Started by PrincessButton, 2012 Jun 27, 22:19:13

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

PrincessButton

2012 Jun 27, 22:19:13 Last Edit: 2012 Oct 12, 01:30:56 by Pinkie Pie
This is MY roleplay.
I'm mainly creating this thread to continue the roleplaying between Lary and Moonbeam. I am absolutely open to other people joining, hence why this is a SIGN UP roleplay. Also, please note that although it says 'Pinkie's RP' it isn't a roleplay ABOUT Pinkie.. It is called Pinkie's RP because that's what I am know as on the forums.  ^-^
hide'; } else { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = 'none'; this.innerHTML = 'Spoiler: SIGN UP FORM. Fill this out and PM it to me if you'd like to join.   :Dshow'; }" />Spoiler: SIGN UP FORM. Fill this out and PM it to me if you'd like to join.   :Dshow

Name:
Age (human or pony years):
Personality:
Appearance:
Roleplay Sample:

Ponies Signed Up:
-Lary
-Pinkie Pie
-Sponk
-GalvinRoe
-Tiger
-Lusterless Nova
-Teal Turken
-VickMcBread
-Hyper Drive[HD]
-FlameandIce
-Dr.Insaneoats
-The Stars
-Lord of Madness
-StarSong
-Cloud Chaser
-Itty Bit
-hinata2000100
-Doctor Light

Last Four Messages
Quote from: Lary on 2012 Jun 27, 16:28:31
Lary began to panic from seeing her upset.
"Moonbeam, stop being sad. Because then it's going to make me sad and I don't like being sad because I've been sad for too long and you've been making me happy and I don't want to go back...!"

Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2012 Jun 27, 16:30:24
Moonbeam stood up abruptly. "I think I'm going to go home...I'll see you later" She rushed out.

Quote from: Lary on 2012 Jun 27, 16:32:56
Lary didn't even move. He sat as he watched her dash out, with his jaw dropping and tears running down his face.

Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2012 Jun 27, 16:35:11
Moonbeam rushed home, she didn't know why she was upset, but she was. She ran inside, slamming the door. Then to the bed, burying her face in a pillow she sobbed.
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Lary

Lary is still inside the spa's sauna, hanging his head in sadness.
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

PrincessButton

Moonbeam sat on her bed, sadly cuddling a pillow, a few tears ran down her face.

Sponk

Blah blah blah.

PrincessButton

((You can always join later! If there isn't room for you to RP now wait for more ponies to sign up. There will definitely be more plots going on than lust one. I'm sure Galvin will start something with you when he gets here.  ^-^ ))

Sponk

((Okay then. x3))Sponky sat on a bench in the park, staring into the sky. Deep in thought.
Blah blah blah.

GalvinRoe

2012 Jun 28, 01:37:58 #6 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 28, 01:50:06 by GalvinRoe
Sanguine Love, stumbled off the train from Manhattan. He looked about worriedly. Had anyone followed him? No, no, it didn't look like it.

Sanguine didn't look his normal dashing self, his sleek purple coat was dirtied with days of soot and crust that accumulate when one finds them self hiding in . . . unsavory places.

He stumbled about for a minute getting used to the sudden brightness of his surroundings. A few split ends splayed out of his bun . . .

What, oh good . . . I'm here. . .

He staggered forward, looking for a pony, any pony!

Sponk

Sponky stands up, and immediately bumps into Sanguine. Stumbling back.''I'm so sorry sir!''
Blah blah blah.

GalvinRoe

Huh!? Sanguine looked at Sponky with eyes, drenched, in fear.

Oh no, pardon me. It was my fault . . . He trailed off looking about him, as though he expected someone to jump out behind a tree and insult his looks.

Sponk

''Are you okay sir? You seem stressed or nervous!''
Blah blah blah.

GalvinRoe

Ah, nervous. Well . . . yes, but no, no, nervous isn't apt to describe how I feel . . . He was rambling and his eyes were flipping to either side of his face as fast as he could manage.

Is there someplace around here for a pony to get free shelter? He had turned his full attention to Sponky although his eyes twitched and threatened to check his peripheries again.

Someplace for a pony without money? Someplace I could get a shower or a bath and some food? His tone spelled out how desperate he was.

Sponk

''Well. There's my house. You can stay there I guess?''
Blah blah blah.

GalvinRoe

Sanguine's pupils receded, becoming mere pinpricks, he might have been shaking too.

You would . . . offering your home up to a random stranger? Are they waiting there? Just . . . waiting for me?

Sponk

Blah blah blah.

GalvinRoe

Sanguine looked in Sponky's face. Searching for any trace of deception. He was too tired, scared and anxious to figure it out though. He was hungry too, perhaps he should give up. He couldn't keep going like this.

So with teary eyes he spoke: Allright . . . lead the way.

Sponk

2012 Jun 28, 02:35:25 #15 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 28, 02:38:42 by Sponk
Sponky started to trot to his house, after a while they arrived there.''Here we are!''
Blah blah blah.

GalvinRoe

Sanguine searched the perimeter briefly, then with head hanging, as though ready for the noose, he entered the house . . . determined.

Sponk

The room was dark. Sponky was focused on buying oranges from a fruit stand.
((I got a plan, continue on. ;)))
Blah blah blah.

GalvinRoe

Sanguine noted how Sponky did not follow.

Ah, I'm done for . . . He said out loud.

After all what pony would let a complete stranger wander into their house, without supervision. He though.

But of course . . . Sanguine was NOT from pony-ville.

Sponk

Sponky took the orange he paid for and rushed inside his house, turning on the lights.
Blah blah blah.

Go Up