Pinkie's Roleplay!

Started by PrincessButton, 2012 Jun 27, 22:19:13

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sponk

Inside the room was a bed, a desk, and a closet full of clothes...
Blah blah blah.

GalvinRoe

Sanguine disregarded his environment. Until he spotted his mane and his coat. Now his mission was clear! A shower, he needed a shower.

He searched the house openly, looking for some kind of bathroom.

Sponk

A bathroom door was open.((That's pretty much all. x3))
Blah blah blah.

GalvinRoe

2012 Jun 28, 16:24:30 #43 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 28, 16:37:00 by GalvinRoe
Sanguine spotted himself in the mirror. Now Sanguine had never been vain, but that was because he never had need to be. His mane was easily managed and his coat was slick. Now he looked like a mess and  . . . it got to him.

It was like a physical representation of his inner emotional torrent. His eyes showed fear, the bags beneath his anxiety. His Mane and Coat showed him just how far he had come . . . how far he had com . . .

And the urge was on him. He could feel the twitch in his arm; he wanted the feel of the dice in his hoof. The smell of the table before him . . .

He bashed his head against the wall.

NO!

Pushing the dial to the hottest, he attempted to scold his thoughts away . . .

Sponk

The hot water poured onto Sanguine, burning his coat a little..
Blah blah blah.

GalvinRoe

2012 Jun 28, 16:41:12 #45 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 28, 16:43:25 by GalvinRoe
Sanguine whimpered a little but got to brushing and washing out his mane. Using the soap and shampoo, without regard to whom it belonged . . . until he remembered: this was not his house.

He stopped, letting the water wash over him, for a while longer and realized, he had absolutely no right to any of this, or so he thought. He felt like an awful pony, how far he had come. He let a few tears fall before hardening his heart.

There . . . there is nothing i can do about it right now . . . I-I'll thank Sponky later . . . I hope he'll let me stay here a couple days.

And he did his best to push the thought out of his mind . . .

(Sorry spoinks, just RPing the character, I'll get-ta-ya soon though.)

Sponk

((He's not in the house. So meh. x3 Also I don't know what to post now..))
Blah blah blah.

GalvinRoe

Quote from: Sponk on 2012 Jun 28, 16:43:55
((He's not in the house. So meh. x3 Also I don't know what to post now..))

(hehe, I know but was thinking he might come in, with passage of time  ovO! Dun worry though, I'll get to ya eventually. Just need to go through the paces with character development.)

Sanguine dried himself. This whole scenario was horrid . . . but this small situation was quite, quaint he thought. A nice shower and even a place to stay, at least for one night. Perhaps he'd be all right in the end.

He kneeled down, pressing his back against the wall . . . he sat and just cleared his mind for a moment. When he had opened them, five minutes or so later, he began to plan. 

Okay he didn't have any-money . . . but he could make some, he was out of the university there was no getting back in . . . but he could use what he learned so far . . . maybe make enough money so he could *FINISH* school. . .  maybe but one step at a time, he needed work.

Sanguine nodded to himself. Okay, where can I find work in Pony-ville . . .

He got up and left the bathroom, looking hesitantly out of the window he stood for another couple minutes. . .

Initiative! He spoke and the word seemed to empower him. He was at the door now and he was out. He would search for a job, even if 'they' found him before he could make a-little money.

Sponk

Sponk trotted in through his door. Sitting on the couch.''Ugh.''
Blah blah blah.

Lusterless Nova

Nova walks through the town. After a while he spots the Spa.
(That must be the place...)
He walks inside.

((could you rp the owners pinkie? I don't know much about spa's))

PrincessButton

----------------------TIME: EVENING------------------------
((Since no one will go to you Lary, Aloe and Lotus will..))
The spa ponies began closing up the spa, almost everypony had already left. The entered the sauna to check if it was empty before locking it. (smart, huh? ) They saw Lary sitting there, he looked awful, and sweaty. "Excuse me, sir, are you okay?" Lotus turned off the sauna.

((haha oh nova you beat me to posting))

The spa ponies were at the front desk. They smiled at Nova as he walked in, "Can we help you?"
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Lusterless Nova

Good day. Miss rarity sent me here. She said this is a place to relax. To be honest i've never been in a spa.
He looks around curiously.

PrincessButton

"Well she sent you to the right place." "We have much that we can offer to you," "What kind of relaxation are you looking for?"

Lusterless Nova

2012 Jun 28, 18:28:49 #53 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 28, 18:36:19 by Lusterless Nova
I'm not sure. I am a traveler and for me the only thing that gets close to relaxation is sleep. Could you recommend something?
He looked a bit embarrassed for not knowing anything about how to relax.

GalvinRoe

Sanguine was looking around town.

Boutique . . . I couldn't be of much help there . . . unless they needed their books balanced. Sweet shop, I suppose I could be a cashier . . . if they needed it. Quills and Sofa's . . .

Then Sanguine spotted the Sauna.

A, Sauna. I wonder if they need any help?

He moved on though, he had to apply to each of them. He needed a job and he needed one NOW.

PrincessButton

((It's a spa WITH a sauna.  :]))
"Well..." the spa ponies discussed quietly among themselves then after a minute looked at Nova, "We have hot tubs, massages, hooficures, a sauna..."

Lusterless Nova

Nova thinks for a while
If you don't mind i would like to try it all... except for the hooficure.

PrincessButton

They giggled, "That's fine, we have a package with unlimited access to the whole spa, you can try that and do whatever you'd like first."

Lusterless Nova

He hesitates for a second but then chooses.
Well... then how about the massage first?

Lary

Lary was still in his bluescreen of death moment in the sauna. He's been sitting there for a very long time. He's gotten very hot and sweaty, but he didn't really seem to care. He barely moved an inch.
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Go Up