Legends of Equestria is Now Recruiting!

Started by Ellowee, 2014 Aug 06, 01:51:02

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Princess Oliver

Quote from: cshadd on 2015 Jan 26, 02:48:39
There are two emails for web development.

The website says [email protected], but the forum says [email protected].

Oh, well that should be fixed! Send it to either one but wait until tomorrow as the mail servers are currently offline due to the attack we've experienced this weekend.
Princess Oliver
Princess of Arcane Engineering
Programming Co-Lead
[br]

Soundwave Stream

I would love to help out by moderating the servers :D

Pipkin

We are currently not hiring for moderation, sorry.
A post will be made if application open for that department in the future.

Noctemwolf

I'm sorry, but I would like to ask a question. My email to Bludspammd returned to me saying the message could not be received. Who should I send my portfolio to to see if you guys are willing to accept me? I was trying to apply for 3D modeler or animator.

ESC Artist

That moment when you have the abilities of something in your mind yet you can't execute it in real life. :c

Well, hopefully in a couple of years you may see me apply for a position. I am going for digital art and animation at Digipen soon, so I should have the necessary skills to do something like that. But, all I can do right now is play the game-which is going along pretty well, I must say.  ;)

Thrasher Dash

If you see Princess Twilight (Unicorn) or Thrasher Dash (Pegasus) that's me!

Perry The Pony

Thrasher Dash

If you see Princess Twilight (Unicorn) or Thrasher Dash (Pegasus) that's me!

Niraht

If, and only if, you should have need of another moderator, I have two years experience as a Moderator in Avilion in Second Life, and also run the Scanner-Radio group on Yahoo groups with a membership of almost 2000 and 4 moderators I assigned to the list. I am also a retired security professional. I know the odds are you already have a full list of moderators, but if you should need another, my email is [email protected]
If it flies it must be a Pegasus.

Pipkin

We are currently not hiring for moderation, sorry.
A post will be made if application open for that department in the future.

Rasy (Flanniest Flan)

Quote from: ocbaker on 2015 Jan 26, 03:15:20
Oh, well that should be fixed! Send it to either one but wait until tomorrow as the mail servers are currently offline due to the attack we've experienced this weekend.

Has it been fixed yet?

carnie Vorex

Hello. I'm not exactly a fan of Ponies but I've noticed the game has potential. I may be likely to help as a 2D or 3D artist and maybe a 3D animator, as soon as I learn animation on my courses. See, I'm studying Maya and Zbrush (and maybe will start 3D Coat as a handy program, and other helpful programs like UV-Layout and Topogun) but I only have personal works in progress and some educational assignments. I have a decent 2D gallery though http://carnie-vorex.deviantart.com. I may be hesitating to work because of perfectionism and social anxiety, but that would be good practice.

I hope you won't get offended by an outsider's point of view, but I think the pony graphics needs improvements such as Toon Shaders. In promo videos, when a pony stands in 3/4, her legs seem to merge together from afar because they lack borders. Sounds like a pun, but they seriously need cartoonish borders like in Borderlands. The environment is good and stylish enough but nevertheless needs some textures. And also random things to diversify the envorinment. I have nothing to do with envorinment design but I notice things (and lack of them). Ponies' manes need more textures too, or at least sculpted locks of hair. I'm sorry if I'm pointing out things you already know.

TwilightStarlaSparkle

2015 Feb 07, 11:07:54 #92 Last Edit: 2015 Feb 08, 18:43:49 by LaptopBrony
I tried to login into the game, but it sais that an error has occurred, what do I do?
did I do something wrong?  :s

username: TwilightStarlaSparkle
real life name: (Redacted-Rule 12b)
Gmail: (Redacted)
mail me if you know what's wrong pls

>.<

Please don't post personal information on the forums
I love all of my friends
and Princess Celestia of course since she's my mentor last years

Naura

The servers have closed, you can't play the game anymore.
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

LuxrayStark

assure you nobody is banned
I myself was too late ... DD:
le temps et l'espace ne possède pas de fin

Crescent Sun

2015 Feb 08, 20:49:36 #95 Last Edit: 2015 Feb 08, 20:52:04 by Crescent Sun
Need help in programing/3d design? i have quite experience in c+ and java and some experience in 3D modeling in maya, 3Sm and the old (and still loved to me) Bryce

I don't have a lot of free time, but i managed to get earlier versions of legends of equestria and i have been doing my own research and i think i can improve a few things on my free time if allowed, still, it could be handy to know what needs to be done to start my work, and i need to know what's already fixed to skip losing time.

Im offering my hands but just mind that, as said, i don't have a lot of time, still, i could get some of my work time (if the boss isn't looking) and also some sleep time  ;)

Mizuki

Hey just a reminder to send your credentials to the person you're supposed to be e-mailing them to, as opposed to just posting them in here <3

Not that you can't make posts about your skills in here,  it's just that the people who'd you want to see them will most likely be checking their own inboxes!

Team Leads feel free to correct me on this one!

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

LuxrayStark

Tiger

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

LuxrayStark

alors la franchement google traduction n'arrive même pas faire des phrase afin que je puisse comprendre ce que on me dit et ce que je dit au autre :I

Go Up