Ba2sai

Shadow Mare

Ba2sai's skill knows no limit.

Ramisha

ChibiGrrl

That's so awesome!  :]

Ba2sai

2014 Jun 20, 04:55:11 #184 Last Edit: 2014 Jun 20, 04:57:02 by Ba2sai
Hi all, I still can not go to this forum, as it considers malicious provider DD:. Now I am in another city, where I could finally go and put their pictures. Have a good summer and I hope I'm still able to go on this wonderful forum. :D
Spoiler: show

!!!!Very Scary diamond dog!!!

Ramisha

Wow! :D :3 the kitty one and the diamond dog are my favorites! The diamond dog's fur is so detailed and reallistic! :D

Ba2sai

Quote from: Ramisha on 2014 Jun 20, 06:30:23
Wow! :D :3 the kitty one and the diamond dog are my favorites! The diamond dog's fur is so detailed and reallistic! :D

Thank you. And how are you drawing from? :]

Ramisha

Hm? Uh... my drawings.. Well much better, I've been practicing, thank you for asking. :)

Ba2sai

Quote from: Ramisha on 2014 Jun 20, 09:01:36
Hm? Uh... my drawings.. Well much better, I've been practicing, thank you for asking. :)

Wow, you're doing great, soon I'm going to ask you to draw a picture for me. O:

Shadow Mare

Ramisha

You don't need to ask :D I drew that picture a long time ago and I got a lot better since, I was thinking of drawing it again.
I will draw it again, as soon as I can. I'm sick now so I can't be on the computer x3 :D

Ba2sai

Quote from: Ramisha on 2014 Jun 20, 13:39:29
You don't need to ask :D I drew that picture a long time ago and I got a lot better since, I was thinking of drawing it again.
I will draw it again, as soon as I can. I'm sick now so I can't be on the computer x3 :D

get well soon, badly hurt in the summer ^-^

Jenzy

Yo. Blood/gore/graphic images of any kind are not allowed on the Forums...

Ramisha

Thank you. Oh, also, why is your tjread called my Humble Art? It is almost the opposite of humble :D
Ps. Jenzy is right, that drawingisn't really forum appropriate  >A<

Ba2sai

2014 Jun 25, 19:10:36 #194 Last Edit: 2014 Jun 25, 19:14:28 by Ba2sai
Quote from: Jenzy on 2014 Jun 25, 03:03:10
Yo. Blood/gore/graphic images of any kind are not allowed on the Forums...
.Mr. downer :3

Post Merge

Quote from: Ramisha on 2014 Jun 25, 04:33:32
Thank you. Oh, also, why is your tjread called my Humble Art? It is almost the opposite of humble :D
Ps. Jenzy is right, that drawingisn't really forum appropriate  >A<

When I started to paint I did not like the fact that I did it, even now I think that I draw very bad, but I understand that the title of the topic is no longer suitable. About the wolf, I warned, and hid it under the spoiler. According to the rules made ​​everything as needed.  :I
GOOGLE

Jenzy

2014 Jun 25, 19:17:09 #195 Last Edit: 2014 Jun 25, 19:19:45 by Jenzy
How odd. I can't even post some of my anthros, clotheless, that isn't even NSFW... [I never make anything NSFW really]
I guess it goes under the terms of obscene. Or questionable. Rules say to refuse posting anything questionable or controversial...

Nothing really wrong with it. But even with a warning, I don't think it's allowed at all... I just don't want you to get banned for a silly mishap. ono

Aha, here's the section
7.) No Obscenity - We require everyone to observe and maintain common sensitivity and a sense of decency. This includes:
   c.) Gore is strongly prohibited. This is a family-friendly site where people of all ages venture.

Ba2sai

Ramisha

Go Up