Started by Ellowee, 2015 Jan 23, 02:47:29

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Rapid Comet

It's not open?  :I oh well, thanks :D

ThePonyGuy1998

Quote from: Rapid Comet on 2015 Jan 23, 22:20:32
It's not open?  :I oh well, thanks :D

Nope. :c  The servers will be opened in 1 hour and 38 minutes, according to LoE's wikia. ^-^
I am a 21-year old guy who played this game since 2014, and recently started playing it again in 2019.

I hope to play the game more often with some friends! I'm a Mexican Brony, kinda a veteran in LoE. ¡También hablo español!

PM me if you want my Discord username. I hope to see you in the game!

Lync Volan

for some reason one of my buddies say there download would only progress half way and then just stop do any of y'all have suggestions?
and also how do i find the screenshots in the LOE folder? :o

Tiger

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Jan 23, 22:31:31
for some reason one of my buddies say there download would only progress half way and then just stop do any of y'all have suggestions?
and also how do i find the screenshots in the LOE folder? :o

When you take a screenshot in game with F12, it will be sent to the "LoE Screenshots" folder in the "My Pictures" folder.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Thunder Jet

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Jan 23, 22:31:31

Try redownloading the file again.

It happened at 98% for me and I had to redo.

Lync Volan

Quote from: Tiger on 2015 Jan 23, 22:32:43
When you take a screenshot in game with F12, it will be sent to the "LoE Screenshots" folder in the "My Pictures" folder.
how did i miss that...

Chack

I have everything up and running now, so let the wait for the servers to open begin!

Is anyone having trouble downloading or opening the file? Just thought I'd help out if you guys are.
Wait for it...

Greyscaleisme

Quote from: Greyscaleisme on 2015 Jan 23, 22:03:57
The game launcher keeps giving me an error. Something about information not found....

EDIT: It says "Unable to read data from the transport connection: an existing connection" And that is the end of what I see.

@Chack this is an issue I've been having.
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Carméops

whow, without askflufflepuff i would totally have missed this one XD i missed most of the last open server, this one i'll enjoy it to the fullest  :]

Lync Volan

Quote from: Carméops on 2015 Jan 23, 22:51:50
whow, without askflufflepuff i would totally have missed this one XD i missed most of the last open server, this one i'll enjoy it to the fullest  :]
all though i saw this game before i saw FlufflePuff she was the one to make me look at the game again lol

Post Merge

Quote from: Chack on 2015 Jan 23, 22:41:21
I have everything up and running now, so let the wait for the servers to open begin!

Is anyone having trouble downloading or opening the file? Just thought I'd help out if you guys are.
mind giving me some more suggestions for my buddies problem?

goodponyplayer

Sucks that i wont be able to join right off the bat. Hope y'all have a nice time there :3 :3 :3
Okay, listen to me... focus on it. What do i mean by it, you ask? idunno, but just focus on it..... there, way better :P

Howitzer

The Legends of Equestria servers are gonna open up like:
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

Jarg1994

Just less than an hour to enter to the servers!!  :D :D

miniapplejack

D...o...w...n...l...o...a...d...i...n...g... ...t...h...e... ...M...a...c... ...c...l...i...e...n...t... ...n...o...w...!
I just don't know what went wrong!

Greyscaleisme

Uhgggg, why you no work launcher?!?

PocketShadow

This'll be the first time trying the game  :D
:P

Lync Volan

Quote from: PocketShadow on 2015 Jan 23, 23:54:11
This'll be the first time trying the game  :D
your not the only one bud :]

Greyscaleisme

Quote from: Greyscaleisme on 2015 Jan 23, 22:03:57
The game launcher keeps giving me an error. Something about information not found....

EDIT: It says "Unable to read data from the transport connection: an existing connection" And that is the end of what I see.

SERIOUSLY NEED HELP HERE. IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO FIX THIS PLEASE TELL ME!!!

Chack

Quote from: Greyscaleisme on 2015 Jan 23, 23:59:20
SERIOUSLY NEED HELP HERE. IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO FIX THIS PLEASE TELL ME!!!

Is your internet connection stable? Try deleting the file "game" and attempt the update.
Wait for it...

Go Up