Newest Episodes(Season 3, Episode 13(1080p!))!

Started by Nameless, 2012 Mar 19, 17:54:58

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Book Smarts

Rad Thunder

About the new episode:
Spoiler: show
Liked it. Had some laughs. I kinda knew right away they grabbed the wrong pony thinking she was the inspector. I sense lots of memes being made from: Twilight's calm breathing, Cadance's hair, and Pinkie's mud/Gak dive. :P

And I have some thoughts about the finale. I didn't know what to expect until I saw snipits of it during the new ep. After that, here's what I think:
I thought that more then just Twilight would be affected, and I was right, since the Mane 6's cutie marks get switched. My guess is Twilight needs to use magic to fix it of course, but the magic can only be used by...Alicorns!
So this whole 'Princess Twilight ordeal could just be her becoming an alicorn so she can fix the CM's and destinies of the others, then change back.

Also, correct me on this point if I'm wrong:
Wasn't there supposed to be another pony who was gonna be a princess?

Book Smarts

Predictable, and at the same time classic cartoon plot filled with great laughs, the ending felt rushed as always. Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie had the best parts for this episode. 8/10 ^-^

super_chris85

To Rad
If you are referring to the baby alicorn in stores i don't know if that will be in the next episode or not maybe in season 4 but who knows

New Episode
I liked it but the one thing i noticed was they finally show rainbow's parents or at least one of them i saw her dad in the flashback he's purple  lol

Fluffy Cloud

It could be possible that the baby alicorn toy is just a toy, and isn't supposed to be created after a character.

Anyways back on topic. I really liked the episode, especially the ending. Oh silly Spike. Also, the Crystal Empire was more...sparklerific than before! And I like the fact that now we know there is Equestria Games in Equestria.

Rad Thunder

Quote from: Fluffy Cloud on 2013 Feb 09, 13:29:46
And I like the fact that now we know there is Equestria Games in Equestria.

I sense a Season 4 episode about this... :D

Blaze

I really liked this episode! Personally, the best part about it was getting to see inside the Crystal Castle and the other aspects of the Crystal Empire that weren't seen before. I didn't really like Cadence and Shining Armor very much before but now I have grown a liking to them because of this episode (probably since they were not in "disaster/save Equestria!" mode and were actually living their normal lives). I've seen this sort of plot many times in other shows but it was executed rather well in the episode! ^-^

I guess the rainbow mane and tail are hereditary?  Also seeing the ponies be pampered in the spa made me so jealous that I wasn't in their place!!  DD:

Fluffy Cloud

This episode would have been weird if we'd seen this episode first before Just for Sidekicks. The mane six's pets would be inside the library for no reason. A random gem would hit the buckle on the suitcase cart. Spike, the CMC, and the pets would be under the train's seats for no reason.

Stardust Dragon

I personally loved the little snippets of continuity in this episode, namely the Crystal Heart activating when the crystal ponies heard they would host the Equestria Games.  That was just an awesome little nerd out moment I had.  Also, very curious as to the relation of Mr. Rainbow Mane to Dash...

Night Pony

Quote from: Stardust Dragon on 2013 Feb 09, 17:00:06
I personally loved the little snippets of continuity in this episode, namely the Crystal Heart activating when the crystal ponies heard they would host the Equestria Games.  That was just an awesome little nerd out moment I had.  Also, very curious as to the relation of Mr. Rainbow Mane to Dash...

Try father-daughter relationship.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

ComputerDeathglare

LoveloveloveloveLOVED it! :D I found the whole thing hilarious, and Free Range (the pony with a chicken cutie mark), is best pony! ovO lol
By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

Gracie Sky

The weather in the Crystal Empire is perfect, the place was just recently cleaned, and attention to details were the number one priority. Somehow, the inspector gets splashed on twice on her way to the castle. I swear those puddles came out of nowhere with the sole purpose of getting splashed on her the exact moment she was passing by by some running carriage or pony. :P
Character Critique Thread

Have your OC fairly and honestly evaluated!

videogamehunter

The episode was alright. I also love how split the episode. Like the last one was how Spike day went and today was how the mane 6 day went. I can't really call any show doing this.

Stardust Dragon

Quote from: Night Pony on 2013 Feb 09, 17:08:12
Quote from: Stardust Dragon on 2013 Feb 09, 17:00:06

Try father-daughter relationship.

I figured that was the case, I just didn't want to assume.  I'd love to see more detail about them, though.

Dawnstar

Quote from: Gracie Sky on 2013 Feb 09, 18:10:27
The weather in the Crystal Empire is perfect, the place was just recently cleaned, and attention to details were the number one priority. Somehow, the inspector gets splashed on twice on her way to the castle. I swear those puddles came out of nowhere with the sole purpose of getting splashed on her the exact moment she was passing by by some running carriage or pony. :P

Considering how much water they probably used to polish the sheer mass of crystal structures it wouldn't surprise me if puddles built up here and there before being cleaned up themselves.

It was also interesting to actually see more family members for the main characters, and it would seem that the rainbow mane is a genetic inheritance. This makes me wonder though, considering how unique that coloration is when compared to just about every other pony, you would think that Dash's family would stand out a little more than they actually seem to.

Jenzy

Spoiler: Thoughts • show
I loved this episode!

The start of it being the part of the Mane 6 from Spike's is pretty neat. I like how there can be two things happening at the exact same moment.

Hmmm... What if you played those episodes side-by-side... o.O
(Won't really work though. The pacing is different.)

Like the others, I say Mr. Rainbow Mane is Rainbow's father. It seems like he is.

There were many comical things that happened that I enjoyed. Pinkie bein' Pinkie :D. The Scootaloo Chicken Pony.
Either she herds them or were just afraid of them spaces. :s

Cadance's mane. OMC. Talk about a bad mane day... DD:
Rarity DID fix it though after all. I like it when she shows her generosity.

Poor Inspector. At least she heard of the welcome. Close enough, and it's a nice lesson to. For the wanting it, but having helped another for that desire instead. Nice to see RD as a good sport. :3

Spoiler: Extra • show
I still kinda expected since Episode 2/11 that they become Crystal when they entered the Empire. Huh.
Oh well. Crystal Ponies ARE Crystal Ponies and Ponies... Ponies. You should be able to tell the difference.

It'd be cool if there was some sort of thing/spell that would make a pony Crystal... ^-^

Julius

Just watched it, and yet again loved it. Amazing as usual. I don't think I can dislike any episode. lol

Everything was beautiful! The music was wonderful, the visuals gorgeous, the lines and situations were hilarious and the attention to detail blew me away.

Rarity through the whole episode and that little act our beloved ponies performed for that claustrophobic pony were fantastic, stellar, incredible! *-*

Well... The whole thing, really. Not just Rarity and the act. X3

Dash's passion, determination and emotion were very sweet things to see. Also, Dash's dad and the Epic Crystal Heart powerup impressed me, to say the least. :D

And we had both an Epic Hoof Bump and a *Squee*... You just can't go wrong with those. :]

Finally, continuity. I'm looking at you Spike! :P

Now... What did Pinkie Pie say when they were going to the train station to pick up the funny pony? You know, when Dash says she's just going to ignore that? Thank you! ^-^
Purr~

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Julius on 2013 Feb 10, 06:07:16
Just watched it, and yet again loved it. Amazing as usual. I don't think I can dislike any episode. lol

Everything was beautiful! The music was wonderful, the visuals gorgeous, the lines and situations were hilarious and the attention to detail blew me away.

Rarity through the whole episode and that little act our beloved ponies performed for that claustrophobic pony were fantastic, stellar, incredible! *-*

Well... The whole thing, really. Not just Rarity and the act. X3

Dash's passion, determination and emotion were very sweet things to see. Also, Dash's dad and the Epic Crystal Heart powerup impressed me, to say the least. :D

And we had both an Epic Hoof Bump and a *Squee*... You just can't go wrong with those. :]

Finally, continuity. I'm looking at you Spike! :P

Now... What did Pinkie Pie say when they were going to the train station to pick up the funny pony? You know, when Dash says she's just going to ignore that? Thank you! ^-^

I dunno what Pinkie said. :I She said it so fast. I was like "wat.."

Anyway, I loved that Pinkie, Rarity, and Rainbow Dash were acting normal this time, and it was cool to see Dashie's father. I laughed so hard at Pinkie's line near the end: "Cinnamon bun...? *Squee*"

This was one of my favorite parts:

Rarity's like "Hm? What? What the hay is that? ... Whatever."

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Lord of Madness

Fluffy Cloud

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Feb 10, 09:51:37

This was one of my favorite parts:

Rarity's like "Hm? What? What the hay is that? ... Whatever."

lol That was my favorite part too. Love how Rarity suspects nothing.

Go Up