To Equestria

Started by Lightning Wing, 2013 Feb 11, 23:08:52

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lightning Wing

I know that pretty much everybrony and pegasister here wants to go to Equestria in real life.  If I had the chance, I would go and hopefully as a Pegasus.  I would hopefully go on adventures with the mane six and have the best time ever.  What about you guys?

Stardust Dragon

I was prepared for this!  ^-^

I basically made my OC from the ground up to be me in Equestria, with a couple tweaks here and there for story's sake.  Even considering how dangerous places like the Everfree Forest are, I'd just like to live as an ordinary pegasus pony, probably plopping down in the presence of Ponyville.  Maybe I'm delusional, but Equestria just seems like a much better place to live than Earth...Yes I know there are dragons there.  What's your point?

Lightning Wing

LOL I'm I been prepared before I heard of MLP.  I even own some weapons to deal with monsters like timber wolfs.  I wish to be in Equestria every day.  I don't care if I have to be a pony, heck I would actually prefer it half the time.

Zbizo

2013 Feb 17, 21:34:30 #3 Last Edit: 2013 Feb 18, 00:50:55 by Nathan Shepard
If I had a chance I am ready to leave everything here. Life wouldn't be easier in Equestria(excluding documentary - forms and other papers to fulfil), but at least I'd know what is my destiny(if not I'd just travel around the world looking for food, etc.) and I could meet ponies who don't know about my past and start new life.

videogamehunter

I would definitely go. But I need a giant wagon to carry all my games there.

Johannes

I would not go.

Why? Well, there's many reasons, like family and friends.
I simply couldn't leave everything I know.

But the most important thing is: I am a human, I belong here.
This world might not be as good as Equestria but this is my home.

Omega_Khaos

i would go.

Heck being a pony and helping the mane six is something i dream about every night sense after watching all episodes in the series so far. Equestria is the one place that would make having friends and lots of the possible for me. but i would miss home and would like to travel back and forth to and from Equestria just so as to be who i truly am, a being with a caring but sometimes quiet heart.

Somebeing

2013 Feb 18, 06:14:20 #7 Last Edit: 2013 Feb 18, 06:30:06 by Somebeing
I wouldn't go.

Like Johannes said, I couldn't leave my friends and family. And If I did go, I would be bored in a year or so of the pony life, I would wish I was back. Comparing our world to their's, our technological advancements keeps me here. We've accomplished so much, the gaming community, the internet, space travel. I couldn't just ditch that, we could even go on further to living on the moon! Being a human also has it's advantages. We have thumbs, we can eat anything we want, and we could learn and develop many skills, instead of being limited to one. Being a pony would be great, a Earth, a Pegasus, a Unicorn, even a Alicorn, but in either lives, I would get bored, and I would want to change my reality back into a human, only to realize it's too late.

Going to Equestria for a little while would be alright, or going back and forth from both realties, but staying forever would kill my heart and soul. It would be best to keep Equestria as a fantasy and a dream for now.

Zbizo

Looks like I'm only one depressed enough to leave my family, computer, games, society, friends, etc. etc.

videogamehunter

Quote from: Zbizo on 2013 Feb 18, 09:38:16
Looks like I'm only one depressed enough to leave my family, computer, games, society, friends, etc. etc.

Same here but except I got to have my games. What am I suppose do with myself alone at night. X3

LostSanity

I might visit for a vacation or something.

I'd probably be an earth pony because I'm afraid of heights and I don't think I would be able to perform magic well at all.
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Zbizo

@up
It's not about your race, It's about fulfiling your destiny(unless it does pain, then you should stop - season ending shows it well).
It's not like a place to visit, just one way and few seconds to decide either you go or not.

@vgh
try to guess what ponies can do at night...
if I was a unicorn I'd try some magic(even if I was not talented enough)
if I was a pegasus I'd have some fun with clouds, maybe forming a house or just acting like it was snow
if I was an earth pony and I wouldn't be sleepy I'd make campfire to grill some... ummm.... er... fruits? They doesn't eat meat xD

Lightning Wing

Think about this... Who ever said you couldn't come back?  why not bring your friends and family with you?

AAA13

I would go, definatly, and hopefully get there as my OC Portal Jumper.

Why?
Easy: My family wouldn't care and I have no friends to worry about.
Except here on LoE, of course.
[move][/move]
forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=5700.0
Thanks to Bravo539 for the avatar!

Zbizo

Well, I'm waiting for my lifechance xD

Let's except just worst case - only one way, only less than minute to decide and no OC you made, just random race and look assigned

Our fandom is almost like religion, we can name it ponism and believe to life in mlp:fim world after death
Guess god's name  lol

AAA13

Quote from: Zbizo on 2013 Feb 21, 21:47:59
Well, I'm waiting for my lifechance xD

Let's except just worst case - only one way, only less than minute to decide and no OC you made, just random race and look assigned

Our fandom is almost like religion, we can name it ponism and believe to life in mlp:fim world after death
Guess god's name  lol
The best part is you wouldn't have to change the names 'Brony' or 'Pegasister', because they'd already fit!
lol
[move][/move]
forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=5700.0
Thanks to Bravo539 for the avatar!

Midnight Breeze

Guess god's name  lol

No.

super_chris85

I would like to go but only if I can come back to earth anytime I want

Blues-Music

Guess god's name  lol

Nopenopenopenopenope.
This show is not special at all. Nothing makes it different from other shows. This one is only partially good. The fans should stop treating it like a blessing from the heavens.

Go Up