Open Server Weekend August 8th-10th!

Started by Ellowee, 2014 Jun 13, 09:53:42

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

hero4001

i dont see anything magic to wait  o.O

Rattletrap

*sits back on haunches and waits patiently*

People need to remember that the creators of this wonderful game, for the most part, have full time jobs or school classes that have to take first priority in their lives. They also may be waiting to make the download available because they are trying to get other issues resolved so that everyone can have a wonderful playing weekend.

^-^

CMC Scootaloo

2014 Aug 07, 18:24:49 #382 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 07, 18:56:18 by CMC Scootaloo
Why is there no download link yet? O:
You said it will be there one or two day before it starts.
And now it's only a few hours before the servers are opened!
Please hurry!
You always wanted to meet Scootaloo? Then be on the lookout for her in Equestria, she is galloping all over the realm!

hero4001

Well lose Time if they open the server and no downaald link  DD:

ThePonyGuy1998

Quote from: CMC Scootaloo on 2014 Aug 07, 18:24:49
Please hurry!

I have to think of one reason why they haven't uploaded the client yet. But I don't want to think about that. ;_;

CMC Scootaloo:
I hope they can make available the client, but, again, we need to wait. :c

Quote from: LadyFoxling on 2014 Aug 07, 17:24:56
"The servers will open to the public at 12:01am EST on August 8th and close at 11:59pm on the 10th." it's 5:22 on August 7th for me. Are the download links being put up now? It would be a terrible waste for the servers to be unused because everyone's downloading at the same time on the 8th ):

LadyFoxling:
In January's OSW (Ohayocon release), they increased the time of the OSW due to a servers problem (I do not remember very well what's the reason), so I guess they should increase the OSW time if the client is available at last hours of today.

I'm wondering why the moderators or the game staff hasn't replying here... o.O
I am a 21-year old guy who played this game since 2014, and recently started playing it again in 2019.

I hope to play the game more often with some friends! I'm a Mexican Brony, kinda a veteran in LoE. ¡También hablo español!

PM me if you want my Discord username. I hope to see you in the game!

hero4001

Maybe the modérator was sick and cant put loe

Bolt the Super-Pony

Almost five hours to go until the servers are supposed to open (assuming that's going to happen on-time too) and still no sign of a download link!

Calena

Quote from: CMC Scootaloo on 2014 Aug 07, 18:24:49
Please hurry!

I have to think of one reason why they haven't uploaded the client yet. But I don't want to think about that. ;_;

I'm waiting for the download link too... I hope everything to go just fine! I so want to play it! ;)
Babidibupi!<br />HUZZAH!<br />BIII-ZAAAAAAAM!!!!!!!!

ThePonyGuy1998

Anypony can talk with the moderators or the game's staff? It's so weird that moderators aren't here.
I am a 21-year old guy who played this game since 2014, and recently started playing it again in 2019.

I hope to play the game more often with some friends! I'm a Mexican Brony, kinda a veteran in LoE. ¡También hablo español!

hero4001

Il try to talk wint theme ( if they are online )

SuddenSleep

hmm...already friday here and nothing happens  :c

machine_killer_rus

у меня есть игра, но говорит, что сервер не открыт o.O o.O o.O

hero4001

Hère send  à message to the modérator hope he Will résponce me  :c

ThePonyGuy1998

Quote from: machine_killer_rus on 2014 Aug 07, 19:05:29
у меня есть игра, но говорит, что сервер не открыт o.O o.O o.O

machine_killer_rus:
Translation: I have the game, but says that the server is not open.

Do you have this new version or you're using the April's (BabsCon) version?

Minitalon

ovO   :c been looking forward to this weekend since i found out about it hope everything is ok

hero4001

I dont think they Will résponce me...  :c

CMC Scootaloo

McSleuthburger answered me on a message!

He said that they still finish fixing some bugs to make the game run more smoothly and that they will announce it everywhere once the download is ready. :D
You always wanted to meet Scootaloo? Then be on the lookout for her in Equestria, she is galloping all over the realm!

hero4001

ThePonyGuy1998

Quote from: CMC Scootaloo on 2014 Aug 07, 19:14:57
McSleuthburger answered me on a message!

He said that they still finish fixing some bugs to make the game run more smoothly and that they will announce it everywhere once the download is ready. :D

CMC Scootaloo:
OK, thank you so much for give us the info. :D

machine_killer_rus

2014 Aug 07, 19:18:49 #399 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 07, 19:25:08 by machine_killer_rus
 :3  ^-^ кто знает factory rainbow ????

Go Up