Go Down

Super sayian pony

HI YOU CAN JOIN THIS RP BUT IT HAS TO HAVE PINKIE PIE LOGIC SO HERE IS SIGN-UP

NAME:
SPECIES:
DESCRIPTION:
PERSONALITY:
ANYTHING-ELSE:

RP description: START WHERE EVER YOU WANT.

SCIENCE!!

Peace Keeper

NAME: Peacekeeper
SPECIES: Pegasus
DESCRIPTION: Blue coat, Black and white mane, and Black and blue tail. Wears a black shirt and cape.
PERSONALITY: Always positive; rarely gets mad at all; timid; gullible; stubborn on things he would like to do.
ANYTHING-ELSE: He can't swim lol

RP description: Lives in Las Pegasus with his family in an apartment. He is still a student in college learning to become a meteorologist and be a weather coordinator and research/manufacturer. He grew up in a tough neighborhood, but learns the good ways of respect and happiness and stays out of trouble.

------------------------------------------

After a long break from school, Peace decides to do something fun around. He then finds something fun in TV and wonders...
Mane! Wish I can have some fun like them. Wait...

From curiosity, he puts his hoof on the TV and feels he can go through the screen. He decides to jump into the TV and into Ponyville he appeared.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Super sayian pony

NAME:Red
SPECIES: Dragon pony
DESCRIPTION: He looks more like a dragon than a pony yet the size of a normal pony
PERSONALITY: Nopony can expect what he is going to do next.
ANYTHING-ELSE: (none yet)

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Red is walking around the town he is in when he falls into a portal and lands on Peace

SCIENCE!!

Peace Keeper

Gah!

He feels a dragon on top of him. He squeezes from under him and turns around.
Hiya
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Super sayian pony

//Why does everyone think red is a dragon he is a dragon pony the size of a normal pony XD
"Howdy."
Red gets off of peace

SCIENCE!!

Peace Keeper

*- I know he is a dragon pony. I just call him a dragon for short.
------------------------------------------
Hi. Might not believe it but I just came through the screen right there.
From the screen's point of view, Peace is pointing straight at it.

Super sayian pony

"Well that I can believe because I just came through a portal while I was walking through town."
Red points towards a portal in the sky

SCIENCE!!

Peace Keeper

Oh wow. Pretty crazy. What should we do together?

Super sayian pony

Red shrugs not sure what to do

SCIENCE!!

Peace Keeper

Hmm... how bout a ponycart race?

Peace sits up in a driving position, standing up by only his tail with tiny wheels on his tail.

Super sayian pony

"Sure sounds fun."
Red sits in a driving position using flames making a car of fire

SCIENCE!!

Peace Keeper

Peace gets a helmet out of thin air and puts it on. His movement of his right hind hoof makes his tail rumble like an engine.

Ready... set... GO!

His tail starts vibrating wildly and the wheels start whirling. Peace now takes off.

Super sayian pony

A thruster on Red's flame car and it activates and zooms aster peace

SCIENCE!!

Peace Keeper

Lets see if we can make it to... the Boutique.

He races along streets that isn't much filled with ponies. Though each pony sees the two racing and move out the way.

Super sayian pony

Red's cart gains wings and glides farther than Peace making it halfway to the boutique

SCIENCE!!

Peace Keeper

O: Wow.

Peace eats some sugar cubes and shakes. He then starts speeding up trying to catch up to Red. Seeing a little filly on the streets. He uses his body to hop over the filly and clears the jump. He lands perfectly and continues to race.

Super sayian pony

Red's car makes it to the boutique and he lands the car with wings
"Made it!"

SCIENCE!!

Peace Keeper

Peacekeeper turns his front hooves like he is turning. He lifts his right hind and lowers his left hind as if he were to brake and he skids across right behind Red.

Wow you are fast. Hehe kinda had to jump over that foal there.
-----------------------
*-Hehe he got johns X3
------------------------------
Hmm... lets see if you can race me all the way to Canterlot. But we can only be on ground. No worries, I won't fly or cheat.

Super sayian pony

"Ok then your on."
Red revs the engine on his flame car
"Come on lets go!"

SCIENCE!!

Peace Keeper

Alright. Lets do this.

Peace rolls his front hooves around stretching them. After some stretching he poses his legs in a driving position again.

Ready... GO!

The little wheels on his tail squeels and starts rolling fast.

Go Up