Legends of Equestria at BABSCon 2015 & Open Server Announcement!

Started by Ellowee, 2015 Mar 28, 21:45:45

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Thrasher Dash

Quote from: CMC Scootaloo on 2015 Mar 31, 17:44:05
@Sonic RainBoom dash

Maybe it's hugs? That's definitely an action that the game is still missing and it needs to be in it!
I swear, if they implement it that you can hug other ponies, I will do nothing else than running around and hug every pony I meet for the whole first day! :D
definitly hug anypony!My charcter doesn't save  tho :facehoof:
If you see Princess Twilight (Unicorn) or Thrasher Dash (Pegasus) that's me!

Dawnstar

Reading all this about hugs gave me the amusing mental image of a bunch of ponies running around trying to get away from a bunch of other, hug-happy ponies.  lol

CrazymattCaptain

Quote from: CMC Scootaloo on 2015 Mar 31, 17:44:05
Maybe it's hugs? That's definitely an action that the game is still missing and it needs to be in it!
I swear, if they implement it that you can hug other ponies, I will do nothing else than running around and hug every pony I meet for the whole first day! :D

@CMC Scootaloo

this would be great. ALL THE HUGS!!!!  :D
The Crazy Pink Pony of The Brony Show
CrazymattCaptain
thebronyshow.net

CMC Scootaloo

@CrazymattCaptain

Quote from: CrazymattCaptain on 2015 Apr 01, 02:17:07
@CMC Scootaloo

this would be great. ALL THE HUGS!!!!  :D

Yes! Imagine that with me playing as Scootaloo! I could finally hug Applebloom and Sweetie Belle! <3
You always wanted to meet Scootaloo? Then be on the lookout for her in Equestria, she is galloping all over the realm!

Marimase

Too bad i won't be able to get to BABScon.  D: at least i can play again soon!
OMG LOADING BAR IS BEST PONY 100% OBEEMA CARE APPROVED MAKE SURE TO SUBSCRIB TO MAH YUTUUHB CHANNEL OBUMA FOR PREZ11223232129 FOR 10 PIZZA GAMING VLOGS ABOUT PREZIDIENT OBAHMAH PER DAY PROBABLY

MMTfan1

I'm so excited to be able to play LoE again!! Can't wait to see all the improvements you guys have done.   ^-^

thecoolrose64

Star Warp

Yay, this'll be my second time playing!!!! I'm super excited!  :D

Akilas

Me too, i can't waith  :3
I'm curious about the new features o.O but i know it's going to be awesome ^-^
Excuse my english, my real language is Spanish, soo, if someone talk Spanish too, that will real awsome.

"Deal with it"

Trappy Tickles

mmmmok so we are the day, but i see no downloads... are the servers only open for the con and not worldwide?

Peace Keeper

Quote from: Trappy Tickles on 2015 Apr 03, 03:40:29
mmmmok so we are the day, but i see no downloads... are the servers only open for the con and not worldwide?

Well... the convention is today, but not the download of the game. The Open Server Weekend is until next week on the 10th and will be available to everyone for that weekend only, which the time the servers will be opened.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

AtlasLight

Well, I'm going to be excited! But I won't make it to BABScon.  DD: DD: But at least there'll be some open servers April 10th! I think

spiritwolf98

Quote from: AtlasLight on 2015 Apr 03, 14:31:17
Well, I'm going to be excited! But I won't make it to BABScon.  DD: DD: But at least there'll be some open servers April 10th! I think
Me neither, I wish I could to  ^-^ don't worry, but waiting is the hardest part  >:/
You can't change the past. However, if you change the present, you have changed the future.-me

kiciuniapl

how many minutes left????  >:O

~Do not spam emotes please
Julia Sweetheart is my Name
Killing DRAGONS is my game

geriorox

spiritwolf98

Quote from: geriorox on 2015 Apr 03, 17:07:14
Where is the link for download the game?
Its not there. You have to download the game on Thursday (Next Thursday) EST 12:01 PM Midnight. atleast I think so.
You can't change the past. However, if you change the present, you have changed the future.-me

geriorox

12:00 PM or 12:00 AM (Midnight)
And what is the time zone? My timezone is Brazil (GMT -3:00)

kiciuniapl

WHYYYY
i was soo hapy
look here
,,If you're not joining us at BABSCon, fear not; you'll be able to enjoy our panel through the magic of the internet, where we'll be discussing all sorts of cool stuff about the game and perhaps leak some cool secrets!''
it sholud be open :(

~Please do not spam emotes
Julia Sweetheart is my Name
Killing DRAGONS is my game

Go Up