Worst games ever...

Started by Weatherboy1, 2013 Feb 28, 17:17:42

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

blobking156

farming sim 2013. it's bad, but hilariously so. just likeall the other really glitch games on this list

Mystery0123

Worst gang game ever would have to be Vice City of the GTA set... It didn't let you do much :s
Hey, guys, I am having a rough time with Youtube, there's a hater called Jack Meyer hating on me and my friends and he never stops! He also makes new acc...
My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSossil/
It would be much appreciated if you helped with my dilemma...

Azure

3DS Friend Code: 1091-8504-5380
BE THERE AND BE SQUARE
Spoiler: show

this'll have ponies one day
Skype in the off chance that you'd like to talk to me: AzureLancet

Shadow Mare

2013 Aug 30, 12:26:47 #63 Last Edit: 2013 Aug 30, 22:30:32 by Book Smarts

~inappropriate video

Teal Turken

2013 Aug 30, 13:07:14 #64 Last Edit: 2013 Aug 30, 22:31:54 by Book Smarts
Spoiler: Shadow Mare's post • show
[quote author=Shadow Mare link=topic=6735.msg685309#msg685309 date=1377880007]

YES

FlameandIce

To me I actually enjoyed Sonic 06 if the fans hadn't rushed it, it could of been a better game (Stupid story but still) also Other M again enjoyed it (Minus the final battle against MB) I like Adam as a character and it was nice to finally see him outside of Samus talking about him in Fusion

and for me the worst game(s) have to be

Final Fantasy XIII (I recommend Zero Punctuation to describe how I feel on this)
now let's all agree to never be creative again thank you Sugercup
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8674.msg666435#new
RP idea give me feedback

TrueCianide

Ninja BreadMan and SuperMan 64.

Both were awful.

FlameandIce

anypony remember the three burger king games... those were bad
now let's all agree to never be creative again thank you Sugercup
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8674.msg666435#new
RP idea give me feedback

Nala Valor

Remember Banjo and Kazooie? T'was the best.
Banjo Twoiee? (Or how ever you write it) it was even better!

But guess what? Microsoft decided that the sequel wasn't banjo Threiee like we wanted. It was... Nuts and bolts. Remember it? No? Good so don't. T'was the worst thing that ever existed. Let me explain to those who didn't play.

They took the best graphics of today, added lame cars, gave it an overworld like the other games, made both banjo and kazooe look FAT because of the lack of games they had and added a weird staff that is some sort of combination of Mickey's paint bruch and ratchet and clunk's metal attracting powers and for the cherry on top, they decided to add a completely messed up world about video game and still dared to stick the name Banjo Kazooe on it.

Sadly, this is a kid friendly site because I want to say more but I know  some bad words will slip in and I don't want that.
As some final words,
GOOD JOB MICROSOFT! You've set the world's record for more destroyed game serie in the whole world next to the bought game from Nintendo that they decided to slap the name Star Fox adventure but that's an other story.

Shadow Mare

Quote from: Nala Valor on 2013 Sep 04, 22:24:56
Remember Banjo and Kazooie? T'was the best.
Banjo Twoiee? (Or how ever you write it) it was even better!

But guess what? Microsoft decided that the sequel wasn't banjo Threiee like we wanted. It was... Nuts and bolts. Remember it? No? Good so don't. T'was the worst thing that ever existed. Let me explain to those who didn't play.

They took the best graphics of today, added lame cars, gave it an overworld like the other games, made both banjo and kazooe look FAT because of the lack of games they had and added a weird staff that is some sort of combination of Mickey's paint bruch and ratchet and clunk's metal attracting powers and for the cherry on top, they decided to add a completely messed up world about video game and still dared to stick the name Banjo Kazooe on it.

Sadly, this is a kid friendly site because I want to say more but I know  some bad words will slip in and I don't want that.
As some final words,
GOOD JOB MICROSOFT! You've set the world's record for more destroyed game serie in the whole world next to the bought game from Nintendo that they decided to slap the name Star Fox adventure but that's an other story.

This kind of rage reminds me DKCR... TIKIS?!?!?! DA [SQUEE]?!

Book Smarts

Lets not forget about EA's Simcity, and all the game series they ruined

Midnight Breeze

HE KICKED UP!!!

How could I have forgotten about WCW Thunder?

Any, and I mean any fight in this game can be won by grappling your opponent until they run out of energy, hitting them once to knock them down, and then pinning them.

Not to mention the ever present hair-pulling grunt every time you swing. HUUGHHH, HUUGHHH, HUUGHHH!

On that note, there is only one voice file which every wrestler shares; even the female wrestlers (yes, there are a few).

Comically enough there are no weight or gender divisions; any wrestler can fight any other wrestler. This of course leads to unprecedented hilarity when you're playing as a 140 pound woman and you beat up Nash, Goldberg, and Hulk Hogan in a 3v1 match.

Go Up