Maplestory thread!!

Started by Weremetalwolf, 2012 Dec 12, 11:27:13

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Book Smarts

Quote from: Weremetalwolf on 2013 Jan 06, 13:31:00
Quote from: Book Smarts on 2013 Jan 06, 13:18:29
It's a little unfair, Mercedes, kaiser, and luminous players do an insane amount of damage compared to the original explorer classes  >:/

Yes lol with a lv 50 kaiser I can deal six hits each one deal two thousand damage and beyond

My Crusader can only deal two strikes doing 3k damage each, I could also use up my combo points to do 11k damage every other minute  :c

I'm on Scania by the way

Weremetalwolf

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2013 Jan 06, 13:36:09
Quote from: Weremetalwolf on 2013 Jan 06, 13:31:00
Quote from: Book Smarts on 2013 Jan 06, 13:18:29
It's a little unfair, Mercedes, kaiser, and luminous players do an insane amount of damage compared to the original explorer classes  >:/

Yes lol with a lv 50 kaiser I can deal six hits each one deal two thousand damage and beyond

My Crusader can only deal two strikes doing 3k damage each, I could also use up my combo points to do 11k damage every other minute  :c

I'm on Scania by the way

I'm in demethos, it's a pity that there is not the possibility to communicate between Maplestory Europe and Global D:
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

KirbyFluttershy

I know the skill builds though, but for fighters, I never played as one. all that matters with the skill build is maxing out the passives and buffs first after putting a point on a mobbing skill.

for 3rd job skill build, i would suggest putting a point on a intrepid slash and then max combo attack which is needed for advanced combo attack then max either intrepid slash or magic crash. Magic Crash is the important skill for bossing.

You can get Advanced Combo Attack from Hilla, and Normal or Czak, but the drop rate is very low as of right now and you need to be level 120+ to participate hilla runs. For Normal Zak, The safe side that I would do the run on would be level 118+ which I did on my evan before the drop rate was changed.

Just for your own warning that Skill Books are untradeable till you use Scissor of Karma (NX item) on them to make it tradeable or Movement within account in that world once.
3DS Friend Code: 2363-5641-1771
Final Fantasy XI Char/Server: Chiririn / Asura
Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble Player Code & Username: 1qmgdmug / KirbySh

Blues-Music

I picked Phantom.
I don't care about his abilities , or his strengths.
I picked him because he looked very awesome , and has an awesome personality.
Anyway i'm usually on renegade on channel 1 also called BluesMusic.

KirbyFluttershy

Well if you guys want to be strong, All I know is that a lot of players pick on the primary stat of the class +%, along with all stat +%, for weapons, most likely to be either atk, magic atk, all dmg (total dmg), ignore defense, and boss damage followed by a nebulite with those stats and a successful upgrades.

there's a passive beginner skill called empress' blessing so apprently if you level a cygnus knight including mihile to level 120 followed by doing a noble mind quest, you can get that skill to the max level. for mihiles, they can solo Cygnus Knight Arkarium Easily at higher level. You Just need magic crash, 4-point assault, radiant blast, and max expert sword, and Advanced Final Attack, but if you have exp buffer on mihile, you'll get exp loss upon death except for that instant death attack.

Book Smarts

I tried all of the hero class intro's, and it's crazy how your going around and doing the max damage in game

Biscuit Bun

2013 Jan 11, 06:14:21 #26 Last Edit: 2013 Jan 11, 06:16:58 by Biscuit Bun
Remember when there were only 4 classes, 4 towns, and sleepywood? It was so hard to level up ( for me at least  X3 ) and it was so cool when you saw someone travel into that sleepywood portal. Now you can easily go in there not too long after making a new character. But i won't be like one of those players saying it was better back in the day, because now everything is so open to the player, with freedom and character customization/job choice, and the speed of experience gain allows for the player to take on the game however they like, such as chilling in the towns chatting with ppl, taking on some cool monsters, exploring the many wonderful environments the game has to offer, all that good stuff.
(===((I)( :::::::::::::> A Wild Honedge appeared!
(/°0°)/ ~o  (===((I)( :::::::::::::>
((o)).....~o~.....((o)).....*o* CLICK

Blues-Music

The phantom says a quote when he gets his second job advancement.
"Wow getting to level 30 was...easier than expected. I remember the world was unforgiving back then."
Not the exact quote , but it was something like it.

Book Smarts

Yes it was hard to play the old Maplestory, but it made you feel special if you made it past level 70.

Itty Bit

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2013 Jan 11, 12:40:21
Yes it was hard to play the old Maplestory, but it made you feel special if you made it past level 70.

^ that for sure.
I remember a year in the highest players in gms haven't even hit the level cap yet! My poor fire poison mage never got past level 50 after a few years of playing on and off, myself. However, within a more recent summer, I managed to hit level 103 with my mechanic.
It was a lot more slowed down, and I remember being a lot more social in the game than I did now. Nowadays theres story arc quests that gives you 5 free levels, and most classes start you off at level 10.
Not saying it's good or bad, but maplestory is certainly different from how it originally was.

Book Smarts

2013 Jan 12, 15:00:52 #30 Last Edit: 2013 Jan 12, 15:05:35 by Book Smarts
I decided to try the newest GMS Nova Class, it is 100% Magical Girl mixed with Sailormoon, me and my best friend were laughing so hard.  Not because it was girly, but since it  was Nexon trying to fit in a cameo of an anime genre
http://youtu.be/3ePfJfvgyqk

Blues-Music

I usually don't play as females in video games when I have a choice. Not trying to be sexist it's just that since i'm a male I prefer to play as one. However... I just tried angelic buster , but for some reason I refuse not to play as her. Also I go to her hideout place just to hear her song.
For some reason it is very captivating.

KirbyFluttershy

well if you're playing as gender locked character, it doesn't matter if you feel weird that you play as one such as Mihile and Angelic Buster. it's all about the looks of the character. for me, most people around me don't find me that i'm weird and play as a female character. it's kind of like this, if you're a male, you can still play as female character like angelic buster. same goes for females that can play as mihile.

when i play as a female character, a lot of people around me find me as male gendered player. how do they find me as a male gendered player? being creative on names of the character.

narwhaliagames

I just started and my fav class is the xenon class
ay i'm no longer using this site

Go Up