My friend and I did something unexpected in SSBB

Started by Zygrograxgra, 2012 Jul 12, 19:28:29

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Zygrograxgra

He was Link, I was Lucario, and we were fooling around in 2v2, us on the same team. We got bored with the random character level 3's, so I decided to jokingly make both enemies Ike (so OP to both of us) and set the difficulty to the max on both, and my friend selected Final Destination.
After a nice five minute match and a lot of frantic action, the scoreboard popped up.
1st: Lucario: 3
2nd: Link: 0
3rd: Ike: 0
4th: Ike: -3
Completely unexpected, he hasn't fought at the top difficulties before and I'm a total noob at the game.

You guys ever do stuff like this?

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

Lary

I've had Brawl since release. I have replays almost 5 years old. Lots of stupid stuff done there.
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Teal Turken

I battle level 9 CPs/NCPs everytime and win ovO it's kinda easy.

Gracie Sky

Strangely enough, I just like putting four level 9 Bowsers on Final Destination with Party Balls, Pokeballs, and/or Bomb-ombs set on high frequency. The more random explosions and chaos making Bowser's large hitbox go flying around, the better.

Strangely, it's far more enjoyable to watch this setup on Melee. Still, it doesn't get old on Brawl.
Character Critique Thread

Have your OC fairly and honestly evaluated!

Lary

Quote from: Gracie Sky on 2012 Jul 12, 20:28:24
Strangely, it's far more enjoyable to watch this setup on Melee. Still, it doesn't get old on Brawl.

Because Bowser doesn't fall like a deflated balloon in Melee, making chain explosions easier to pull off.
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Book Smarts

I've never seen that happen before, however I did pull off one the best ways to win a semi final tournament match.

I was playing as Toon Link, while my opponent chose Wario and we went up against each other in a standard 3 stock final destination fight to see who would advance to the finals. We were both tied for the majority of the match until the very end where we were both on our final stock and high on damage % which meant it was either me or him who would advance. In the last few seconds of the fighting, Wario used his motorcycle to come at me, luckily, I quickly jumped over him and dashed at him and knocked him off the bike while at the same time making him fly off the stage. As Wario was recovering, I grabbed his bike and tossed it off the stage right on top of him which dragged him down off the stage while his player was trying to escape three times and I was the one to continue on to the finals only to lose  lol

Chishio Kunrin

I dunno. Sometimes, I just spazz my way to victory. o_O

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

ChilledEagle

I was playing on Spear Pillar with my brother. It was a 1v1, 3 life stock match. He was Sonic and I was Pikachu and we both only had one life left. When he was about to K.O. me, but one of the background pokemon flipped the stage upside down and made my brother run right off the stage resulting in my victory.

Book Smarts

I just faced two people in a tournament that both used toon link as well as myself and lost  >.<

We were copying each other for most of the match, it's crazy when people know the exact same strategies as you

Go Up